Playstation 3 V XBox 360

Guest JennyMag

Jennymag ive just traded in me ps2 games aboot 25 of them and got a 360 from gamestation my plan is to keep me ps2 and play just backup games (swap magic what a wonderful thing). And when the ps3 comes out gonna see hat its like maybe wait for some descent games then trade the 360 in. Never thought id have a 360 but im very impressed  O0 Gears of war is incredible

ps3 will be better... probably, but its all very much your own personal opinion. Technical wise the difference between the two is only of a concern to tit head nerdy wankers. So why shit away so much more cash on a ps3 when xbox360 is @ a gd price.

Hard to say, right now, the 360 is better, since there are that many more good games. The PS3 will also be horribly over-priced, much due to the Blu-Ray. The original PS3 controller wont have any force-feedback (vibrations), which is a step back IMO.

However, we won't know the answer before a year or two, when we've seen some PS3 exclusive titles

In my opinion, no.

March 23rd.

Can you please say why?

All the main games I want are coming to the 360.

Xbox 360 controller is the daddy, PS3 controller is supposed to be shite and does not have rumble.

Xbox Live is class

£425 + £50 for 1 game means £475 for the PS3 and just one game.

I could go on, but I won't.

Guest Knightrider

They are all the fucking same, same near enough graphics, same titles, same daft prices, same nuggets buying them. These things are the new footy shirt. Mugs the lot of yous.

Basically I wouldnt consider buying a PS3 untill this time next year.

The price difference is too much, the actual difference in performance of the two machines are minimal, less of a gap than between the PS2 and original XBOX and the games catalouge for the 360 is far, far superior than the PS3.

I have always been a Playstation man but common sense says buy a 360.

PS3 will be better

What viral marketing campaign have you just witnessed and believed?

Crazy mo-fo. :o

had a PS3 and XBOX in the offfice at the same time, Sony have now updated parts of the PS3 aswell