DVDs

Cajun

Looking for some DVD's keep me amused for about 6hrs soon, any suggestions? Trying hard not to watch Tsotsi and Pulp Fiction at the moment but im sure at least one of them will be watched before.

Anything good out at the moment? Don't want to be spending huge amounts of money really either. Is Gladiator any good?

Looking for some DVD's keep me amused for about 6hrs soon, any suggestions? Trying hard not to watch Tsotsi and Pulp Fiction at the moment but im sure at least one of them will be watched before.

Anything good out at the moment? Don't want to be spending huge amounts of money really either. Is Gladiator any good?

Thought that was crap, City of God is much better.

Go on play.com and look under their sale bit, some quality DVD's that you can pick up for £3-4.

Gladiator is great.

:o

You've not seen Gladiator? Not as great some people claimed, but I loved it, reckon you'd really enjoy it too. And it lasts about 3 hours, yes. Not sure how ANYONE in the world can claim Gladiator to be boring (crap, yes), but there you go, don't listen Jon.

Heard good things about City Of God from a mate, but I've not been arsed enough to watch it.

Buy The Big Lebowski, The Life Of Brian. First ones I seen in my DVDs.  If you've not seen Alien, buy that. 

City of God is great.

Why not go to ya local Morrisons and pick up one of the triple packs for £10?

They've got Back To The Future trilogy, Snatch, lock stock & Layer cake, Bruce willis triples, Denzel triples, Sandler triples, war triples, comedy triples, loads of them tbh, £10 each, not bad imo.

Will get Gladiator then, thats half way there.

Might go to Morrisons, will look to see if they have a website and have a look on that as the mother shops there so will save me a trip.

Cheers guys  O0

Will get Gladiator then, thats half way there.

Might go to Morrisons, will look to see if they have a website and have a look on that as the mother shops there so will save me a trip.

Cheers guys  O0

No webby for morrisons IIRC.

Best to go in, would imaging different shops have different things, but worth a gander if you live near one.

go to HMV website....

Extras: Series 1: (2 DVDs) - £3.99 delivered

Rocky Horror Picture Show - £2.99 delivered

Shawshank Redemption - £2.99 delivered

Close Encounters Of The Thirdkind: (2 DVDs): Collectors Edition - £2.99 delivered

Box Of The Banned: (7 DVDs): Box Set - £12.99 delivered

Powell & Pressburger: The Collection: (9 DVDs): Box Set - £14.99 delivered

go to HMV website....

Extras: Series 1: (2 DVDs) - £3.99 delivered  :thup: :thup:

Rocky Horror Picture Show - £2.99 delivered  :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup:

Shawshank Redemption - £2.99 delivered  :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup:

Close Encounters Of The Thirdkind: (2 DVDs): Collectors Edition - £2.99 delivered  :thup: :thup:

Box Of The Banned: (7 DVDs): Box Set - £12.99 delivered

Powell & Pressburger: The Collection: (9 DVDs): Box Set - £14.99 delivered

HMV don't take my card :(

You seem to have a lot of problems with that "card" of yours...  ;D

Me and the adult cards had a fall out so I just use my kiddy card :)

I need it for a train journey so can't really download it. Sure I have seen it for about £4 so I wont bankrupt myself anyway.

Looking for some DVD's keep me amused

I actually only clicked on this thread after reading the subject line to congratulate you on being one of the only people on the internet to not add an apostrophe to CDs and DVDs.  Little did I know...

Don't get Gladiator whatever you do, it's absolute gash of the worst kind. I'd even go as far as to say that anyone involved in bringing this monstrosity into being deserves to die. It really is fucking awful.

Guest Knightrider

Gladiator is a pile of hollywood mush, but is highly entertaining and very watchable, if you want to while away a few easy hours watch it, you'll enjoy it.