Most awkward date ever.

James

Met this girl last week in a club, and we got on pretty well last night, and got a few kisses andher phone number out of her.

Arranged to meet up for a drink last night, but when I got there, discovered that one of her friends was there with a date of hers, and another friend of hers was also there.

All nice people, but I had the feeling that I had to prove myself to four people, and all the toilet breaks/occassional whispering made me feel one foot tall.

Quite an ordeal.

Guest Gemmill

I can just imagine the toilet chatter.

"Have you SEEN the size of the fucker's head?!"

Seriously though, sounds to me like she's canny immature if she's not capable of going out just the two of you, and arranges some sort of panel affair where her friends whisper and giggle.  I think I would have just stood up and fucked off if I'd been you.  Obviously I'm me though and not you, so I would just have wowed them all with wit and charm.

Seriously though, sounds to me like she's canny immature if she's not capable of going out just the two of you, and arranges some sort of panel affair where her friends whisper and giggle.  I think I would have just stood up and fucked off if I'd been you.  Obviously I'm me though and not you, so I would just have wowed them all with wit and charm.

:lol:

One of the topics of conversation for the evening (honest) was on how disgusting ginger hair is on a man.

Guest Gemmill

One of the topics of conversation for the evening (honest) was on how disgusting ginger hair is on a man.

I've been exposed as a non-ginger on here on numerous occasions my boy, so I'm fine with that.  In fact I agree.  That's still no excuse for being a Geordie Wobbleheed. ;)

You don't have to 'impress' anybody...

Guest Gemmill

T27 - sorry mate, gotta ask...has this bird got big melons? And if so, are they as big as your napper? :lol:

You couldn't possibly ask a gentleman like myself to answer a question like that.

Unless she's Jordan I think it's safe to say that your head will dwarf whatever she's packing in her bra tbh.  Even if she's Jordan actually.

T27 - sorry mate, gotta ask...has this bird got big melons? And if so, are they as big as your napper? :lol:

You couldn't possibly ask a gentleman like myself to answer a question like that.

Aye, sorry. What was I thinking?! Impossible that any woman (short of the late Lola Ferrari or whatever her name was) could ever have norks as big as your head. 

;)

Also, I had bird shit on my trainers after a bird had shat on me from an above tree.

And you still didn't get the message!!?! She doesn't like you, how much more blatant does she have to be!?!?!?!

sorry. ;)

Also, I had bird shit on my trainers after a bird had shat on me from an above tree.

And you still didn't get the message!!?! She doesn't like you, how much more blatant does she have to be!?!?!?!

sorry. ;)

Guest optimistic nit

Also, I had bird s*** on my trainers after a bird had shat on me from an above tree.

she has some bizzare fetishes then? ;)