Who do you want to win the Prem this season?

Guest andynufc84

Guest andynufc84

Man Utd for me all day.

As much as it pains me to say, I would really like to see them win the league this season.

They play absolutely brilliant football and I think they deserve it this season.

I really hope its not chelsea, I really dislike that club. They have played boring football this season and they feel they have the devine right to win everything, just because they have the most money. Nothing this season would give me more pleasure if they won sweet f*ck all!

The arrogance from their manager and others at the club is unreal at times. Injury crisis? As mentioned in another thread, should we feel sorry for them? Bollocks

I mean £30 million on shenchenko! you have to laugh!!

Don't think Arsenal or Liverpool are in the race

Definitely not Chelsea. I think Abramovich and his billions are bad for the game.

Arsenal play the most entertaining football, and I'd really like to see that side eventually winning the title, but this year I'm hoping for Man U.

Despite his obvious faults, I really admire Ferguson's tenacity and will to win, and if he pulls it off this time, it would top all his other achievements. He and his team have been written off as past it, particularly after Chelsea raised the bar to another level, but he and the other oldies like Scholes and Giggs have risen to the challenge. To have the appetite to raise your game after you've already achieved everything there is to achieve, is quite something.

Guest andynufc84

Definitely not Chelsea. I think Abramovich and his billions are bad for the game.

Arsenal play the most entertaining football, and I'd really like to see that side eventually winning the title, but this year I'm hoping for Man U.

Despite his obvious faults, I really admire Ferguson's tenacity and will to win, and if he pulls it off this time, it would top all his other achievements. He and his team have been written off as past it, particularly after Chelsea raised the bar to another level, but he and the other oldies like Scholes and Giggs have risen to the challenge. To have the appetite to raise your game after you've already achieved everything there is to achieve, is quite something.

Yeah agreed, Ronaldo will get all the plaudits but Paul Scholes is the daddy of Man U

The way he plays football is so simple, he is absolutely world class imo - best central midfielder in the league

if only he would pull on an england shirt again

Chelsea. I dont believe all this Chelsea are runing football nonesense. Man Utd have already proved this season that Chelsea can be beaten for the title, whether they win it or not. It's all about the title race and excitment that counts to me and this year they haven't disapointed tbh. If Man Utd win it this year who do you think will win it next year? I'd bet alot of money on Chelsea.

However, if Chelsea win it then next year will be very open with a fantastic Man Utd and an ever improving Arsenal. Liverpool may even have a shot but Chelsea will have lost all hunger.

All seriousness it has to be ManU, as much as you love to hate them they play fantastic football! Especially cuntface!

Nowt like narrowing it down!

Potato head = Rooney

duckface = Ferdinand

twatface = Neville

gingernut = Scholes

babyface = Ole

cuntface = CRonaldo

Thought everyone knew that!

Guest Gemmill

Man United.  But as I've said before what I really want is for it to go down to the last day neck and neck, and for Sky to show both matches.  I won't care who loses, but I want shots of the crowd at full time so that I can see either Chelsea fans or Man United fans cry their fucking eyes out. :lol:

Man Utd definitely.  They more than deserve it with the great football they've played this season.

Chelsea are boring, smug bastards and I would love to see them lose the title.

This.

Man United.  But as I've said before what I really want is for it to go down to the last day neck and neck, and for Sky to show both matches.  I won't care who loses, but I want shots of the crowd at full time so that I can see either Chelsea fans or Man United fans cry their fucking eyes out. :lol:

This.

This.

aye

Sounds good, but in reality they won't be crying. They'll be heading out to buy a red/blue shirt.

All seriousness it has to be ManU, as much as you love to hate them they play fantastic football! Especially cuntface!

Nowt like narrowing it down!

Potato head = Rooney

duckface = Ferdinand

twatface = Neville

gingernut = Scholes

babyface = Ole

cuntface = CRonaldo

Thought everyone knew that!

Rio is Wobblygob.

Guest alijmitchell

Chelsea for me, would love to see Man U throw it all away...realisticly though Man U will win it and probably deserve it.