Who do you want to win the Prem this season?

Guest andynufc84

How can anyone want one team to dominate for three seasons in a row?  Especially a small club that are only in this position because a Russian bought them and threw in hundreds of millions as if its pocket change (which is about what it means to him).  A club who's fans now think they're the biggest in the world.  A club that many people in the world also now consider to be the biggest despite the sum total of there recent success being 100% bought for them.  Needless to say I'd prefer Manure to win.  They're scumbags, but they aren't a club completely and utterly subsidised to a level that's utterly impossible to compete with.  They've gotten where they are because of a great manager (loathsome yes but great) and a very well ran board room, and yes a bit of favouritism along the way.  But at least they haven't gotten there purely through a sugar daddies limitless cheque book.

Guest WalkervilleMag

wont happen, but i would love it if Arsenal came from nowhere and pipped both Chelsea and Man U to the title.

Reckon Chelsea will win it in the end though,  looks like they are just starting to find some form, and Terry and Cech back helps them no-end.

How can anyone want one team to dominate for three seasons in a row?  Especially a small club that are only in this position because a Russian bought them and threw in hundreds of millions as if its pocket change (which is about what it means to him).  A club who's fans now think they're the biggest in the world.  A club that many people in the world also now consider to be the biggest despite the sum total of there recent success being 100% bought for them.  Needless to say I'd prefer Manure to win.  They're scumbags, but they aren't a club completely and utterly subsidised to a level that's utterly impossible to compete with.  They've gotten where they are because of a great manager (loathsome yes but great) and a very well ran board room, and yes a bit of favouritism along the way.  But at least they haven't gotten there purely through a sugar daddies limitless cheque book.

Chelsea is a joke. They bought  the past couple titles. No one really respects them or their achievements. Seeing them win again just draws out a lame joke-- it doesn't mean a thing.

When the Russian loses interest and pulls out his money, no one will look back and admire these teams--- it'll all be a big joke, sort of like Pele, the Cosmos,  Best and the rest cashing in the NASL or overweight Brazilians shuffling off to the UAE.

On the other hand, were Manchester United to finish first you'd never hear the end of it. Another feather in Ferguson's cap and more blab from the ManUtd fans--- whom I despise.

Were it Arsenal or Liverpool, I might have a different attitude. Fuck Man Utd.  Can't root for them.

Chelsea is a joke. They bought  the past couple titles. No one really respects them or their achievements. Seeing them win again just draws out a lame joke-- it doesn't mean a thing.

When the Russian loses interest and pulls out his money, no one will look back and admire these teams--- it'll all be a big joke, sort of like Pele, the Cosmos,  Best and the rest cashing in the NASL or overweight Brazilians shuffling off to the UAE.

On the other hand, were Manchester United to finish first you'd never hear the end of it. Another feather in Ferguson's cap and more blab from the ManUtd fans--- whom I despise.

Were it Arsenal or Liverpool, I might have a different attitude. f*** Man Utd.  Can't root for them.

Ahmen - absolutely correct.

In an ideal world I would want the team that wins the Premiership to 1. NOT wear red and 2. not be from London - probably never happen though.

Guest Bellers

It's a lose- lose situation really:

Chelsea have bought their way to the Premier League title over the last two years which doesn't do the game many favours. Another title will simply sicken more fans off fearing the league will become boring and predictable. I don't have a massive problem with the club, I guess more than anything I'm jelous of their overnight success in many ways.

Man United definetly play better football but I never have and never will appreciate them. I simply cannot get past their arrogance and belief they have the devine right to win every trophy going. The media don't help praising them at evey given oppertunity and sticking up for the likes of Ronaldo simply because of the shirt he wears.

Overall I probably would like Chelsea to win the title, just. A title race that lasts until the very end keeps me intrested in the league with the relegation battle seemingly over.

The media don't help praising them at evey given oppertunity and sticking up for the likes of Ronaldo simply because of the shirt he wears.

The whole hating/booing of Ronaldo is just boring and worn out now.

There hasn't been a better player in Europe this season and he deserves nothing but praise at this current minute.

Also, Sky Sports is one big wankfest over Chelsea.  Especially that blue nosed cunt, Andy Gray.

Guest Bellers

The media don't help praising them at evey given oppertunity and sticking up for the likes of Ronaldo simply because of the shirt he wears.

There hasn't been a better player in Europe this season and he deserves nothing but praise at this current minute.

Also, Sky Sports is one big wankfest over Chelsea.  Especially that blue nosed c***, Andy Gray.

I was just using Ronaldo as an example. Players such as Rooney and Carrick are massively overhyped by a Man United loving media.

I think you'll find Ronaldo has been good, but not one of the best in europe. His general game hasn't been amazing but his goalscoring record dwarfs this, even though a large majority of goals have been tap- ins  against the likes of Watford...

Man Utd, but it used to be Chelsea up until they played us those couple of times. You really have no idea what a bunch of dirty cunts they are until you play them.

Ridiculous how theyve spent 350mill yet had to resort to cheating to beat an injury plagued side with academy players playing.

Also, Sky Sports is one big wankfest over Chelsea.  Especially that blue nosed c***, Andy Gray.

I was just using Ronaldo as an example. Players such as Rooney and Carrick are massively overhyped by a Man United loving media.

Shame the mainland doesn't get RTE2 and thus can't watch their version of MOTD.

Much better than UK MOTD, and pretty much every week make a point about how Carrick is shit and doesn't deserve to wear the Man Utd shirt.  Hilarious stuff.