Football pet hates

Guest JonnyRogers

Guest JonnyRogers

Just wondering if anyone has any particular pet hates about football? Not major things such as diving/refereeing inconsistancy/steve carr but little things? Mine are yellow footballs, music being played after goals, international teams with random numbers on their shirts (Aaron Hughes is number 18 and he started tonight!) and those bloody animated advertising boards!! anyone else got anything?

Just wondering if anyone has any particular pet hates about football? Not major things such as diving/refereeing inconsistancy/steve carr but little things? Mine are yellow footballs, music being played after goals, international teams with random numbers on their shirts (Aaron Hughes is number 18 and he started tonight!) and those bloody animated advertising boards!! anyone else got anything?

i saw a game once, think it was on channel 5 where they had bright pink animated advertising boards round the entire pitch!now that was annoying!

Guest JonnyRogers

That bloke that runs up the line when Bolton score with a flag

Aye that is bloody annoying, I think there's two of them actually, mind you free season ticket?

All gamesmanship in general of course but the one that really gets me going is goalkeepers who take goal kicks from the "other" side to waste time - especially when the ball has already been placed by a desperate forward. Can remember playing Middlesboro on the last day a few years back for a place in europe - Schwarzer was doing it from the start. Twat.

Guest Kenton Magpie

Women who go to games and obviously cant be arsed with them despite chucking £400+ down the shitter when it could be better spent on a shopping trip to the metro centre or eldon square

Those yellow balls are really starting to annoy me. No need whatsoever.

Animated ad boards is one of mine too. Horrible.

Also, Black goal nets. Can hardly see that them ripple when the ball goes in. Chelsea and Arsenal stupidly had them (Chelsea still do in CL). Ours are half and half, which annoys me slightly.

Teams who change the home kit every single year.

Guest smoggeordie

newcastle 90% of the time choosing an away shirt that clashes with the home shirt!

Newcastle 99% of the time designing shit away shirts

newcastle 90% of the time choosing an away shirt that clashes with the home shirt!

Newcastle 99% of the time designing s*** away shirts

Newcastle 99.9% of the time having a decent third shirt, and never wearing it! (apart from in europe this year)