Following on from the pet hates thread

Dr. Nguyen Van Falk

Fewer and fewer things every year, sadly.

same here actually :lol:

Wonder why I bother sometimes, there are so many things that wind me up and annoy me in the game.

English footy is still the best to follow. No question about it. Had to watch a couple of games from the French league the other week, and it was awful. Truly abismal coverage.

Martins' goal against Tottenham.

Martins' face after the goal against Tottenham.

I watch that whole piece a lot. SO glad my auntie taped that game. One of the best goals/moments altogether type thing in the last few seasons for me. There's no specific reason for it to be, but that moment is just one that i love. Everyone has their favourite goals, etc, and that's definitely one of mine.

Who won January Goal of the Month?

I watch that whole piece a lot. SO glad my auntie taped that game. One of the best goals/moments altogether type thing in the last few seasons for me. There's no specific reason for it to be, but that moment is just one that i love. Everyone has their favourite goals, etc, and that's definitely one of mine.

Martins for that goal :D

Edit: I agree with you, I've watched that goal countless times, incredible!

Link? Can't see it here: http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/match_of_the_day/default.stm

Link? Can't see it here: http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/match_of_the_day/default.stm

Saw the countdown at half-time in the Boro - Arsenal game on Saturday. Milner's against ManU came third after Pennants

Guest Rodimus Prime

Great games. The 3-2 at Spurs was unforgettable, the 3-2 at Feeyonoord, 2-2 at the San Siro, beating Juve at SJP, the numerous come back wins in 2001/2002.