Learning the keyboard

Slim

Keyboards are soft as shite. Wouldn't take a guitar in a fight.

O0 Keyboards are boring....You can't bend strings on one...you can't palm-mute power chords....so whats the point!

That in itself is boring.

O0 Keyboards are boring....You can't bend strings on one...you can't palm-mute power chords....so whats the point!

Well if bending strings and muted power chords are boring...then i don't wanna be....the opposite of boring....which i guess is interesting...

Well if bending strings and muted power chords are boring...then i don't wanna be....the opposite of boring....which i guess is interesting...

My point is, it's too easy to play some power chords and slap a few strings up slightly.

Try hammer-ons with 2 or 3 fingers at once.

My point is, it's too easy to play some power chords and slap a few strings up slightly.

Try hammer-ons with 2 or 3 fingers at once.

Yeah i wasn't saying all i do with a guitar is play a few power chords and bend strings around willy-nilly....

Just with a keyboard....my point was your somewhat more limited...with the sounds you can get. Of course there are millions of presets and effects and stuff on a keyboard...but the effect you can make with simple adjustments on the guitar is fantastic....

F*ck both the keyboard and guitar off chap.  Too many f*ckers on here think they are either the next Hendrix or Wakeman.  Stick to the triangle.  Granted triangle is far more technical than both guitar and keyboard but in terms of being able to play the triangle at and advanced level will see your credibility increase thrice-fold.  OUT to KEYBOARDS. OUT to GUITARS. IN with TRIANGLE.

F*ck both the keyboard and guitar off chap.  Too many f*ckers on here think they are either the next Hendrix or Wakeman.  Stick to the triangle.  Granted triangle is far more technical than both guitar and keyboard but in terms of being able to play the triangle at and advanced level will see your credibility increase thrice-fold.  OUT to KEYBOARDS. OUT to GUITARS. IN with TRIANGLE.

Wakeman was on Countdown earlier, legend!

Hey any 1 any good at playing the keyboard?  Wanna play some stuff like lukas from maximo park..... How hard is it compared to guitar ect?

Ask Harry :thup:

:lol:

:lol:

CYMBALS

Personally, I prefer playing with my lass's maracas.

Is she any good at playing the flute?

To be fair, she could do with a bit of practice. Excels on the oboe though!

I expect she'll be an expert on the piccolo before too long

She would, were it not for the unfortunate tendency I have to play the trouser trumpet in her face. :lol:

She would, were it not for the unfortunate tendency I have to play the trouser trumpet in her face. :lol:

A balanced diet and cutting down on gassy drinks will sort that out.  You have not been charged for this advice......