West Ham

GeordieDazzler

Guest andynufc84

Only players I'd have from West Ham are Tevez & Ashton. Neill & Upson at a push, but the rest are crap to mediocre.

Would anyone have Ashton over Owen?  He might be a better partner for Oba than wor Mickey. 

I'd have Oba, Owen and Ashton

Only players I'd have from West Ham are Tevez & Ashton. Neill & Upson at a push, but the rest are crap to mediocre.

Would anyone have Ashton over Owen?  He might be a better partner for Oba than wor Mickey. 

Not sure if we could afford all three.

Me too. I've always really wanted Ashton here. He'd be a perfect foil for a quick forward.

Don't think the Hammers would have to sell him though with the new fella's cash.

On another note, does any reckon they might sack Curbs if he takes them down?

Wouldn't surprise me if they did TBH.

Guest andynufc84

I reckon it would be perfect, its called having a quality squad

I reckon it would be perfect, its called having a quality squad

As would I, mate.  With Mickey's usual knocks', Ashton would see the pitch a fair amount.

I just hope we have money for the summer. 

Can anyone find an online bookie giving odds on Curbs being the next man for the chop?

I might have a few quid on it just in case the biscuit baron wields his untimely axe again.

I've tried the usual bookies I use to no avail.

Thanks

Guest 3-1 NYD

After witnessing the Toon game @ Upton Park (Tumourgate) earlier this season I hope that they get relegated.

And after they are punished for feilding illegible players they are demoted to the same division as Millwall.

Used to have some respect for the Irons but after some of their meathead supporters tried to get to Roeder that sunny day I now hate them with a passion.

W*nkers!

Tevez.

He is by far their best player.

Also think hes going to be one of the best forwards in this league. Hes already very impressive for them, and thats without scoring. Similar to Oba, Tevez just needs more time to find his feet in this league.

Ashton is a good player in his own right, but firstly hes a crock which hes been called long before his current 7-8 month injury, secondly his general play is often poor, thirdly hed encourage us to play long ball, which would be to the detriment of both Martins and Owen, and fourthly hed cost a bomb.