Safety threshold

womblemaster

Ive been reading posts on another forum that 33 pts could be the safety lvl for this year.

DO you think any of the current 3 relegation hopefuls can accumulate more than 30 pts?

WIgan are still in trouble but the teams above 30pts are beggingin to look safe.

I mean for example it seems the blades have actually survived; anyone think the  cuurent 3 (table footnotes)can survive?

Guest sicko2ndbest

Congratulations to Glenn Roeder, he has officiallty stopped the rot:

3 7th places, followed by 3 relegations

I think on 36 points we are now officially safe!

Onwards and upwards Glenn

I've always believed that 42 points is the safe level.

Remember both the Makems and Smoggies went down with 41 points once.

Agreed this year the bottom has been lower standard, and the third place will probably go down with the lowest third bottom total ever. (Still think it may be Wigan though)

Guest WalkervilleMag

i've already had a dabble on Charlton surviving,  got to play West Ham at home, and Watford.  Think they have the better run-in, and i think they are playing ok at the moment.  Look past the fact they played Man U and Chelsea last 2 games.

Relegated

Wigan

Watford

West Ham

Promoted

Derby County

Birmingham

West Brom

I believe that Quinn's gamble at recreating the NUFC Keegan revolution with Keane at Sunderland will pay off and the makems will sneak into 2nd place.

Down: Wigan

West Ham

Watford

UP:    Derby

Makems

WBA (beating Brum in play-off final and making me P.M.L. at Bruce the plastic geordie)

Would be funny to see the Macks up for one season again.

The squad theyve got is tried and tested in the prem, with the result being, they are all not good enough  ;D

Forgive me if i'm wrong but i swear their only first team players who are tried and tested is Dean Whitehead and Dwight Yorke and they are quite good. Their team is still shite but i wouldn't say they are tried and tested.