Who do you want to stay up?

James
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Right now, I'd say that three of Charlton, Watford, West Ham and Wigan are going down, but who do you want to stay up? I'd say that there are disadvantages and advantages with each team being in the Premiership next season.

Charlton

Reasons to stay up: Nice fans, nice club, a few good players that are good to watch. Darren Ambrose plays for them.

Reasons to go down: Our record against them isn't great, long journey to the Valley, small stadium where it's difficult to get tickets, Amady Faye plays for them, Darren Bent is going to be a lot less available if they stay up.

Watford

Reasons to stay up: Nice fans, nice club. Comedy from Darius Henderson. 6 points for us every season, Boothroyd is a good manager, and could be good for England if he does well. Would like to see how Marlon King does in the Premiership.

Reasons to go down: Brings down quality of league. Long journey to stadium, and is difficult to get tickets.

West Ham

Reasons to stay up: Could be good to watch if they can find form. If they stay up Roeder might not be tempted with some of their mercenaries. Easier stadium to get tickets for.

Reasons to go down: Long journey, some good players may be available. Good chance to laugh at big spenders going down. Karma for tumour boy comments/spoiling our season by injuring Given.

Wigan

Reasons to stay up: We have a good record against them. They have some good players worth watching. Stadium is closer and better than the others.

Reasons to go down: Baines and Taylor would become available.

I want Charlton to stay up, as Baines is a good reason for Wigan to go down, while West Ham deserve relegation, and Watford just aren't good enough.

To be honest, Wigan, like Wimbledon are totally reliant on visiting fans for their attendances. Really, they aren't even Championship level.

West Ham are more Prem-level. Charlton are more like Championship level, but I agree - nice fans (West Ham too)

Watford are more like Charlton.

Of course, the ones I REALLY want to be relegated are Man U and Liverpool.....

I hope Wigan go down. It's a joke they even made it to the top flight.

West Ham are a good club and usually I'd want them to stay up but with their mega rich new owner they would be a threat next season to teams like ourselves and Newcastle who are in the giant scrap for the UEFA places.

Watford & Charlton I don't really care either way. Neither have a big following or good tradition but I suppose the fans are ok.

Watford.

Wigan are a league 1 club with Premiership finance. Have no right to be here.

West Ham deserve to go down. The team is full of shite big time charlies, the management is worse - the ammount of money theyve spunked on shite is pathetic - Curbishley keeps falling out with players and both him and Pardew persistently pick Zamora and Harewood ahead of Tevez. And they could have signed their own death warrant by releasing a competent manager when Charlton were up shit creek with only Les Reed for a paddle.

Comes down to Charlton vs Watford...and I like Adie Boothroyd.

I don't it at West Ham. Tevez might not have fully settled in yet, but he's looking good in games without scoring. Surely a 2 time South American Footballer of the Year is a better bet than Bobby Zamora?!

Interesting to see the comments about Charlton having nice fans, I've had problems with them twice in recent times. I also know of them wrecking the likes of Southampton when they've visited there. I think they're morons, tbh.

Of those teams listed I have to say I'm apathetic about it, but if I had to pick one it would be West Ham for nostalgia. This is the same as I'd like to see clubs like Stoke and Burnley back in the top flight in place of shite little clubs like the nappy rippers and Blackburn, for example. I'd even go far to say I'd like to see the mackems back up for the tension of the derby games, which is a real miss when they're so shit. Just as long as they finish 4th bottom every season and win nowt that would be a win win win situation for us.

Interesting to see the comments about Charlton having nice fans, I've had problems with them twice in recent times. I also know of them wrecking the likes of Southampton when they've visited there. I think they're morons, tbh.

Of those teams listed I have to say I'm apathetic about it, but if I had to pick one it would be West Ham for nostalgia. This is the same as I'd like to see clubs like Stoke and Burnley back in the top flight in place of shite little clubs like the nappy rippers and Blackburn, for example. I'd even go far to say I'd like to see the mackems back up for the tension of the derby games, which is a real miss when they're so shit. Just as long as they finish 4th bottom every season and win nowt that would be a win win win situation for us.

Agree 100% with the mackem thing, its shit when they're in Division 1 and we play them every few years.

Guest Hodgson09

Don't care as long as Charlton and West Ham go down. The less London clubs the better. Could have the trifector if Fulham went too.