Liverpool fans

Stevie

Every time they come up I dislike them more and more. In Shearer's before the game there was five of them at the bar with their horrible whiny cuntish accent, trying to chat one of the barmaids up, she was fit mind, she did everything but tell them to fuck off, yet still they acted the twat. One goes to me, "ey ey mate, can ye send some fat geordie boilers to aahhhh otel room tonight mate ey ey ey", I said fuck off you scouse tramp, and he and his pals piped the fuck down.

Obviously they're not all cunts, there is the rare decent one, but their arrogance astounds me, I heard one dipper "we'll win dis 4-0 today eh lad" to his mate. They're shite, they honestly are a decent defence and Steven Gerrard better than us and nothing more, and I for one knew we'd win the game.

From Chris Bascombe from the Liverpool Echo, "It was grim, it was grisly, it was bleak and it was uninviting. The weather, that is." A bit of misplaced irony I feel from a dipper clearly hurting. He's forgetting how shite his own city is, comparable to Newcastle upon Tyne? Do me a fuckin favour. Better city, better nightlife, better lasses, better fuckin people by far, the bitter idiot.

After the game walking underneath the Milburn "der der der der der der derrrrrrrrrrrr" was sweet, and watching the mouthy fuckers heads bowed saying fuck all despite the copious amounts of songs about them 2 feet away. A sweet, sweet, victory, a win for good over evil.

got to admit i never understood this newcastle-liverpool best of friends thing.been to liverpool/everton too many times to remember and on most occasions in the pubs they are dead friendly...till they know they have you outnumbered.they live on this cheeky scouser tag that is the only thing funny about the humourless victimfest that is liverpool.

prefer mancs and cockneys to scousers...now that is saying something

got to admit i never understood this newcastle-liverpool best of friends thing.been to liverpool/everton too many times to remember and on most occasions in the pubs they are dead friendly...till they know they have you outnumbered.they live on this cheeky scouser tag that is the only thing funny about the humourless victimfest that is liverpool.

prefer mancs and cockneys to scousers...now that is saying something

Top post.  I agree with every word, every single word.

Guest andynufc84

Every time they come up I dislike them more and more. In Shearer's before the game there was five of them at the bar with their horrible whiny cuntish accent, trying to chat one of the barmaids up, she was fit mind, she did everything but tell them to f*** off, yet still they acted the t***. One goes to me, "ey ey mate, can ye send some fat geordie boilers to aahhhh otel room tonight mate ey ey ey", I said f*** off you scouse tramp, and he and his pals piped the f*** down.

Obviously they're not all cunts, there is the rare decent one, but their arrogance astounds me, I heard one dipper "we'll win dis 4-0 today eh lad" to his mate. They're s****, they honestly are a decent defence and Steven Gerrard better than us and nothing more, and I for one knew we'd win the game.

From Chris Bascombe from the Liverpool Echo, "It was grim, it was grisly, it was bleak and it was uninviting. The weather, that is." A bit of misplaced irony I feel from a dipper clearly hurting. He's forgetting how s**** his own city is, comparable to Newcastle upon Tyne? Do me a fuckin favour. Better city, better nightlife, better lasses, better fuckin people by far, the bitter idiot.

After the game walking underneath the Milburn "der der der der der der derrrrrrrrrrrr" was sweet, and watching the mouthy fuckers heads bowed saying f*** all despite the copious amounts of songs about them 2 feet away. A sweet, sweet, victory, a win for good over evil.

Top rant mate, like it  O0

Guest marky555

I'm from origionally from newcastle but now go to uni in liverpool i have a few scouse mates but just like any other city (including newcastle) there is a fair amounts of cunts! Went to the game and met up with sed scousers, good crack all day.

To say mancs are soundeder than scousers is a complete and utter bullshit! mancs are the most horrible, unfriendly, twatish, stuck up their own arse community to ever grace this fine country. Not once have i met a sound manc! Everytime i go to the over-rated city i am greeted with scowls, and generall horrible people. the sooner a disease is created to wipe out just the manc population the better!

I'm from origionally from newcastle but now go to uni in liverpool i have a few scouse mates but just like any other city (including newcastle) there is a fair amounts of cunts! Went to the game and met up with sed scousers, good crack all day.

To say mancs are soundeder than scousers is a complete and utter bullshit! mancs are the most horrible, unfriendly, twatish, stuck up their own arse community to ever grace this fine country. Not once have i met a sound manc! Everytime i go to the over-rated city i am greeted with scowls, and generall horrible people. the sooner a disease is created to wipe out just the manc population the better!

what you studying,hubcaps or advanced car radios ? (strereotyping but couldn't resist)

I've met loads of sound mancs, they have a lot of self-confidence generally, but I find them far more interesting and funny than the other lot.

My mate went to uni in Liverpool about 5 years ago, he hated everything about it, said the city was dull, the people were and he said the charva's in Liverpool make the West End charva's look like model citizens.  Having said that, a lot of how you perceive people has a lot to do with your own experiences and attitudes too.

Been down to the City of manc stadium last year twice and both times their fans where fine. Maybe that was just the citeh fans but they weere generally good crak and usual banter.

Scousers have this "scouse wit". i.e there all cheeky cunts. If look beyond that you will see that their all a soft as shite.

Every time they come up I dislike them more and more. In Shearer's before the game there was five of them at the bar with their horrible whiny cuntish accent, trying to chat one of the barmaids up, she was fit mind, she did everything but tell them to f*** off, yet still they acted the t***. One goes to me, "ey ey mate, can ye send some fat geordie boilers to aahhhh otel room tonight mate ey ey ey", I said f*** off you scouse tramp, and he and his pals piped the f*** down.

Obviously they're not all cunts, there is the rare decent one, but their arrogance astounds me, I heard one dipper "we'll win dis 4-0 today eh lad" to his mate. They're s****, they honestly are a decent defence and Steven Gerrard better than us and nothing more, and I for one knew we'd win the game.

From Chris Bascombe from the Liverpool Echo, "It was grim, it was grisly, it was bleak and it was uninviting. The weather, that is." A bit of misplaced irony I feel from a dipper clearly hurting. He's forgetting how s**** his own city is, comparable to Newcastle upon Tyne? Do me a fuckin favour. Better city, better nightlife, better lasses, better fuckin people by far, the bitter idiot.

After the game walking underneath the Milburn "der der der der der der derrrrrrrrrrrr" was sweet, and watching the mouthy fuckers heads bowed saying f*** all despite the copious amounts of songs about them 2 feet away. A sweet, sweet, victory, a win for good over evil.

Still my hero, mate.  I was wondering what took you so long to post something about the scouse cunts.

Great post.

We were unlucky enough to be walking down to SJP as their coaches passed us, so when we got further down they were all starting to pile off the coaches making plenty of nosie and trying like fk to wind us up.

Some right old scruffy chavs with that ear shattering accent, rather listen to finger nails being dragged down a blackboard.

Ceacked us up how silent they were on the way out of the ground though, mind after we equelized their noise stopped in the ground.

Im a geordie bouncer in liverpool at a rough bar and i used to like scousers before but now i dont, especially the charva wankers. They all think they are so hard, and lots carry knives, steel gloves, knuckle dusters etc.The girls are amazing mind :).

Anyone see the 'Justice for the 96' flag doing the rounds n all? Is that really necessary at Newcastle - L'pool match in Jan 2007. Fair enough ppl snuffed and condolensces to them it but surely that was in the past.

Have a read over the Liverpool Echo report of the match, you can actually feel the bitterness seeping through your screen. Inlcudes the gem "The hard working yet utterly hopeless Obafemi Martins". Whatever that must make Dirk Kuyt is anyone's guess. "Put your hands up for Dirk Kuyt! His finishings shitty!"

http://icliverpool.icnetwork.co.uk/0500liverpoolfc/0100news/tm_headline=newcastle-2--liverpool-1--echo-%26method=full%26objectid=18611102%26page=1%26siteid=50061-name_page.html

Anyone see the 'Justice for the 96' flag doing the rounds n all? Is that really necessary at Newcastle - L'pool match in Jan 2007. Fair enough ppl snuffed and condolensces to them it but surely that was in the past.

hate scousers as much as anyone but somebodys son or daughter died and they want justice and it hasnt been  done in there eyes.