What are you are most/least proud of?

Dave

We've had similar threads before but this is for the newer people.

Most proud of...

Learning to drive in a week. Got in a car Monday morning, weeks intensive course and passed my test the following Saturday. Crazy pressure it was, felt so good to come through.

Least proud of...

Kicking the shit out of a traffic bollard whilst pissed under CCTV cameras and having to admit to the police it was me. What a fucking plank.:lol:

Most Proud of:

Nothing really, Probably flying across the world by myself, or saving some guys life by phoning for an ambulance when he was unconcious. Cleaning my act up.

Least Proud of:

Smoking too much dope in my last year of school, fucking up my exams. Then taking far too many drugs a couple of years ago.

Least proud of...

Doing nowt the first time I saw someone being bullied. I hate all forms of bullying. The silver lining is that I've done something about it everytime I've come across it since.

what...you joined in?

I'm sure about 10 people turned that joke down. For shame. :tongue:

HTL - knew there would be some people who refer to their families/kids, which is fair enough. What about them though? ;)

Ankdh - nothing. Spent a few months shitting myself waiting for a bill for the bollard or to be summoned to a police station though. :(

Least proud of...

Doing nowt the first time I saw someone being bullied. I hate all forms of bullying. The silver lining is that I've done something about it everytime I've come across it since.

what...you joined in?

I'm sure about 10 people turned that joke down. For shame. :tongue:

:-*

HTL - knew there would be some people who refer to their families/kids, which is fair enough. What about them though? ;)

Ankdh - nothing. Spent a few months shitting myself waiting for a bill for the bollard or to be summoned to a police station though. :(

What about my family?

Well my wife is the greatest woman in the world for a start. She's got to be the most easy going person I've ever known, is not like other women in that she never gossips and babbles on like an idiot. She's just very kind and is generally one of those people who never has a bad word to say about anybody. And to think she asked me to marry her. Amazing really.

My kids. Well there are ups and downs with them and it's been hard the last couple of years with my daughter being bullied to the point we had to relocate. Despite these difficult times she's turned out to be a lovely girl just like her mother but with only a slight sign of my aggressive character traits and the lack of patience. Generally she's one of those who has a heart of gold and will do anything for people.

My son is totally like his mother but with the fitness and energy I had throughout my youth. He's active all the time, runs everywhere and is just one of those lads that everbody likes. He's always got a smile on his face. I like it that everybody likes him.

But the bottom line is that they keep me on the straight and narrow. I'd have nothing without them really. They make me a better person than I think I am really. I've a lot to thank them for.

Most proud off:

My goalscoring record with my club last season,17 goals in 18 games

Least proud off:

Scoring two own goals in the semi final,knocking our team out of the cup  :undecided:

:lol:

was it 17 own goals?

Most proud off:

Least proud off:

Scoring two own goals in the semi final,knocking our team out of the cup  :undecided:

was it 17 own goals?

nah,17 genuine goals,not bad for a Right Winger  :coolsmiley:

What makes me llaugh is that my coach told me before the semi final : "Your our top goalscorer in the last 10 games,we NEED you to score in any possible way"

Did just that.. :cheesy:

Most proud off:

Least proud off:

if thats what you're most and least proud of in life... thats cack. or you're 8.

Guest optimistic nit

just because yours is your pro evolution soccer ranking theres no need to get jelous lyke ;) (please don't kick me oot lyke).

Most proud off:

Least proud off:

if thats what you're most and least proud of in life... thats cack. or you're 8.

Well,trust me i worked hard enough to say its the most thing i am proud off

And i can't remember anything i am least proud off

Football,too shallow compared to what HTL said (wich is very nice btw  :thup: ) but i am still 17,got alot of things coming up in the future so it will change..

Most proud off:

Least proud off:

More cack than "nothing"?  :rolleyes:

Yes, because i wouldnt classify that as being anything "proud of", i've played footy, i've scored goals (1 or 2).

Depends who you are I guess. Plus he's 17, not old like me. :-S

ANYWAY - its more the scoring an OG as a worst thing than the proud of scoring bit!

Most proud of...

Sticking around, whilst most my mates had bolted, when it looked like we were going to get stabbed or slashed to fuck in the middle of Ibrox.

Least proud of...

Pushing a tramp over.  Fell like the proverbial sack of totties.