V-Day is here.

Clay

No different to any other day. Didn't stop me sending an early morning text like (;)), but quite obviously there's no reason to love someone more today than yesterday or tomorrow.

Most of the bullshit is card sending/giving though, which applies to any annual theme day. I boycott them in general, completely pointless.

Guest Ridzuan

Why the heck do we need to celebrate it anyway.I agree with Dave that it is no different to any other day.Dont tell me that it is only during Valentines Day you show how much you really love for your partner.

Guest optimistic nit

my gf left me two days ago, so it's rather depressing over here.. i think i'll buy some shrooms and go fishing or something.. i need to get out of town before the madness starts

clearly planning to dump you after valentines day but just couldn't put up with yez for 2 more days ;)

Guest Gemmill

Bought our lass a new bag and a belt for Valentine's day.

Fucking Hoover works a treat now.

Did you hear that on Talksport this morning? ;)

Most pointless day in the world. Good relationships shouldn't need 'special' days like this.

What about shit relationships Mellie? Didn't fucking think about them, did you?

Right, yeah, they should wait till the 14th of Febuary to sort it out every year. Fair play Mowie.

Most pointless day in the world. Good relationships shouldn't need 'special' days like this.

What about shit relationships Mellie? Didn't fucking think about them, did you?

Right, yeah, they should wait till the 14th of Febuary to sort it out every year. Fair play Mowie.

Gives them something to look forward to I guess!

Also, for people who think you shouldn't celebrate today, what's not to celebrate about the annual blowjob?

You only get one once a year then?

You mean some people get more? But.....but.... she told me that was the rule.......