4) Friedel

5) Robinson

world

1) Buffon

2)Casillas

3) Cech

4) Van der saar

5) Valdes

Yop robinson what bout Cerny surely he is better than Cech aswell. Dam realist.

Given the best goalkeeper in the league? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:. I think not.

For once, I agree with you

Ok my list (from a realist)

1) Cech

2) Van der saar

3) Given

4) Friedel

Robinson

....and oh, back to normal again :lol:

Guest kingdawson

Robbo's had 1 poor season. Last season and the season before that he was immense for us. How many Poor season has David james had? yet people are still creaming themselves over him.

Robbo's had 1 poor season. Last season and the season before that he was immense for us. How many Poor season has David james had? yet people are still creaming themselves over him.

A poor SEASON?

It's a "once in a blue moon" occasion for Shay Given to have a poor game ffs.

I think they're both shit. David James is just going from a good patch of form

Guest kingdawson

Arsene turned down Robinson at the height of his peak even though he was absolutely desperate for a keeper. Says it all for me tbh.

Yeah the fact that Wenger didnt want him proves he's a shite goalkeeper :rolleyes:. Anyway i seem to remember Wenger stating that it may have been a mistake on he's part not signing him.

I think Wenger has been proved correct tbh, as Wullie said true quality keepers have poor GAMES but a poor SEASON! Jesus wept!! :lol: How long does it take for them to become a liability! I know for a fact if Shay had thrown away as many points as Robinson this season he would have been dropped!

Guest kingdawson

I think Wenger has been proved correct tbh, as Wullie said true quality keepers have poor GAMES but a poor SEASON! Jesus wept!! :lol: How long does it take for them to become a liability! I know for a fact if Shay had thrown away as many points as Robinson this season he would have been dropped!

Yeah you know this for a fact because your part of the newcastle coaching staff. I doubt very much what your saying because Harper looks like a mistake waiting to happen. Wait a minute,wasnt he the guy that gifted Defoe a goal at the lane a couple of season ago?

Robinson has gifted us TWO goals THIS season, FFS! :lol:

This forum definitely needs a mong filter!

He was clearly at fault for all three at SJP. Should have done better with Huntington's and Butt's at WHL as well.

Guest kingdawson

Robinson has gifted us TWO goals THIS season, FFS! :lol:

This forum definitely needs a mong filter!

He was clearly at fault for all three at SJP. Should have done better with Huntington's and Butt's at WHL as well.

mackems.gif good one

Yeah you know this for a fact because your part of the newcastle coaching staff. I doubt very much what your saying because Harper looks like a mistake waiting to happen. Wait a minute,wasnt he the guy that gifted Defoe a goal at the lane a couple of season ago?

Harper's kicking is dreadful. Better than Robinson's though, at least Harps makes contact.

http://cache.gettyimages.com/xc/72145421.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=17A4AD9FDB9CF19390335F8FA9CA92A690D2D05008CBC2E7EC7C5022FB410D56

Damn this pitch! :lol: