St James' Park

Delima

29 minutes ago, geordie_b said:

Where is the photoshop of the extension with the escalators and Barnsy?

newcastle-united-v-bournemouth-premier-l

The blatant sponsoring might be a stumbling block given what's going on at Man City

48 minutes ago, Chicken Dancer said:

Class news. Might be (one of) the reasons they only released 1k season tickets summer 22? Less people to shift etc? 

Called it at the time. The less STs the less people to upset and more freedom for save standing and corporate areas etc. They know they can sell tickets match to match currently at a slightly higher price so win win for them.

10 minutes ago, TBG said:

newcastle-united-v-bournemouth-premier-l

The blatant sponsoring might be a stumbling block given what's going on at Man City

It's canny Shan how the escalators go to literally nowhere, and fans will be forced to make the leap of faith to the stadium.

Fucking love his club!! So glad my son is going through the same emotions I went through under Keegan.

Tell me ma, me ma,

I wont be home for tea,

Were building on the Strawberry,

Tell me ma, me ma

Now that the expansion is locked in like it should be, the next step is for all you there to stop being a bunch of fatasses and make the whole gallowgate safe standing like the "wall" at westfalen. That's all the capacity increase that's needed. 

39 minutes ago, RodneyCisse said:

Almost anything is possible for the Gallowgate now, just look at some of the insane projects Saudi has going on right now.

I know someone who’s balls deep in the Saudi civil engineering scene and some of the shit they’re planning for NEOM looks like it’s been dreamt up during the peak hours of massive coke binge

Increasing capacity at SJP and moving Leazes Terrace brick by brick will be seen as a minor piece of building maintenance work for the Saudi’s 

Edited by bobbydazzla

Just now, Dr.Spaceman said:

If we redevelop the Gallowgate and it becomes a giant monster of a stand I hope we revisit the definitely normal and not at all insane idea of introducing slides for people to use upon exiting.

They absolutely need to have more lifts and even escalators like they do in Spurs’ new stadium. There only ever seems to be 1 lift working at the Leazers end.

50 minutes ago, NE27 said:

It's canny Shan how the escalators go to literally nowhere, and fans will be forced to make the leap of faith to the stadium.

That's what the helicopter is there for, no? 

Shame they can't really convert the East Stand to the director's box and associated luminary seats, who'll be nice and close, and just let the other three gigantic stands make all the noise

Edited by OpenC

Had considered that too, we really need more than 60k so might have to find extra seats beyond the gallowgate expansion. 

Having that dead section in the middle of the main stand is a reet pain.

Edited by AyeDubbleYoo