St James' Park

Delima

used to be a time when you would get in early to catch the end of the previous game and hear a few match reports whilst having a couple of pints before kick-off.

at half-time you'd go down eager to watch the controversial incidents and goals from our first half.

used to be great.

bastards.

8 hours ago, huss9 said:

used to be a time when you would get in early to catch the end of the previous game and hear a few match reports whilst having a couple of pints before kick-off.

at half-time you'd go down eager to watch the controversial incidents and goals from our first half.

used to be great.

bastards.

That's a good point that, I bet the catering company that Ashley farmed the contract out to would like more effort put into the facilities to attract more fans before the match.

• 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, Joey Linton said:

They plan to at their next meeting. 

I hope their maintenance teams risk assessments and method statements are in date or there’ll  be a strongly worded letter writing meeting arranged in a flash. 

I'm not sure who's in charge of St James Park these days but my 17 year old son and 5 of his mates are off to work behind the bar this weekend, not one of them has ever worked a day in their life and without been to insulting every single one of them to a man are fucking useless, it will be carnage.

16 minutes ago, Ben said:

I'm not sure who's in charge of St James Park these days but my 17 year old son and 5 of his mates are off to work behind the bar this weekend, not one of them has ever worked a day in their life and without been to insulting every single one of them to a man are fucking useless, it will be carnage.

Rugby League "Magic" Weekend 

Compare the absolute state of NUFC's training facilities and SJP compared to the new Leicester training complex. Fucking. Unreal. It's even got a fishing lake [emoji38]

The only thing comparable is Big Steve fishing for turds.

3 minutes ago, toon25 said:

Compare the absolute state of NUFC's training facilities and SJP compared to the new Leicester training complex. Fucking. Unreal. It's even got a fishing lake [emoji38]

The only thing comparable is Big Steve fishing for turds.

And a 9 hole golf course.

1 hour ago, Ben said:

:lol: 

1 hour ago, Ben said:

:lol: