St James' Park

Delima

9 minutes ago, Northerngimp said:

They are cleaning the back of the Gallowgate, the windows are getting a good scrub.   

They should be focusing on cleaning out Bruce’s desk!

3 minutes ago, Sima said:

Can we make this a thing, please? Any kind of everyday mundane upkeep task being completed? Ask all possible journalists if the PL plans for a meeting to outlaw it ASAP.

They’ve missed a trick, they could have invited the window lickers in our fanbase to do the job for nowt, like the mackems did with getting fans to take down their pink seats for new ones. Another own goal by the new owners!

Edited by HTT II

2 minutes ago, BigValley said:

Talk about name Rights on the stadium so lets have a poll if we want a name on the stadium and money to the club. 

The whole deal can only go through if the xenophobic EPL say its a competitive business deal though.....

I bid £800 million to rename the stadium St James Park. (With a full stop) beat that offer Saudis 

I didn't like it when Ashley attempted to rename St. James' Park - but the thing that really made my piss boil was that the club didn't benefit from it.

If the club receives revenues, at a fair market rate (i.e. what should be reasonably paid to rename such a culturally significant landmark) then I still won't like it but I could live with it - if it still made reference to St. James' Park (e.g.  "Saudia St. James' Park").