St James' Park

Delima

Should be playing a few Sam Fender tracks. 

Play God is great tune. If you could get a clean version of Will we talk MK mix then you've got 2 fresh local songs which will least a while.

He's be Buzzing off his tits about it as well

Soon… 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-10192315/Newcastle-confident-agree-Saudi-sponsorship-deals-rid-Sports-Direct-branding.html

“Newcastle are confident they WILL be able to agree sponsorship deals with Saudi Arabian companies by the end of November as new director Amanda Staveley reveals work is in progress to get rid of Mike Ashley's Sports Direct branding from St James' Park.”

”'The Sports Direct signs I'm looking forward to coming down. It's a slight frustration when I go into the stadium and I try and take a picture which doesn't have Sports Direct in it.“

1 minute ago, Rich said:

Soon… 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-10192315/Newcastle-confident-agree-Saudi-sponsorship-deals-rid-Sports-Direct-branding.html

“Newcastle are confident they WILL be able to agree sponsorship deals with Saudi Arabian companies by the end of November as new director Amanda Staveley reveals work is in progress to get rid of Mike Ashley's Sports Direct branding from St James' Park.”

”'The Sports Direct signs I'm looking forward to coming down. It's a slight frustration when I go into the stadium and I try and take a picture which doesn't have Sports Direct in it.“

Here comes the money!

when-the-money.gif

Can someone who doesn't care about their privacy copy and paste that article, because after about 5 minutes of trying to deactivate all the vendor cookies I gave up when I realised there was about a billion of them and I'd be doing it until tomorrow.

22 minutes ago, Chris_R said:

Can someone who doesn't care about their privacy copy and paste that article, because after about 5 minutes of trying to deactivate all the vendor cookies I gave up when I realised there was about a billion of them and I'd be doing it until tomorrow.

I unchecked all of them. Not joking, there must have been 600 of them ffs. 

And no "fuck all of your cookies" button either, of course. 

9 hours ago, Dokko said:

Should be playing a few Sam Fender tracks. 

Play God is great tune. If you could get a clean version of Will we talk MK mix then you've got 2 fresh local songs which will least a while.

He's be Buzzing off his tits about it as well

Rights he would ! 

The intro to Paradigms and the outro of Dying Light both have Goal Of The Month theme tune written all over them 

Edited by bobbydazzla

Newcastle director Amanda Staveley is confident the club will be able to agree new sponsorship deals with Saudi Arabian companies by the end of the month which would also enable them to remove the loathed Sports Direct branding from St James Park.

The Premier League imposed a five-week ban on related-party sponsorship deals after Saudi's Public Investment Fund bought Newcastle last month, but at a meeting of the top-flight clubs in London on Thursday it was agreed that the moratorium would be lifted following their next meeting in a fortnight.

The Premier League have set up a working party to bring in new rules to ensure that any related-party sponsorships, such as Manchester City's naming-rights and shirt deals with Etihad Airways, must be set at a fair market value in anticipating of Newcastle signing up a host of commercial agreements with Saudi firms.

Staveley claimed on Thursday that the club will be in a position to activate new contracts later this month which would provide new manager Eddie Howe with funding to overhaul Newcastle's squad during the January transfer window, as well enabling them to rip down the last vestiges of the Mike Ashley regime, the Sports Direct signage.

'It is in the Premier League's hands, but we will be seeking to do sponsorship deals as fast as possible. The moratorium does not stop us from working on them, getting ready for that time now. So it is really important. 

'Our concern is that the process the Premier League do is quick enough so after we close the moratorium we can get sponsorships out. Obviously that's a really important part of the process.

'The Sports Direct signs I'm looking forward to coming down. It's a slight frustration when I go into the stadium and I try and take a picture which doesn't have Sports Direct in it.'

Staveley has promised Howe money to spend in January even if the proposed flood of sponsorship deals take longer to activate.

'We will inject our own money into the January transfer window,' she said.

'We are committed to investing in this club. We do not need sponsorship revenue to do that. We've already invested £38million [of equity] last week and we'll invest whatever we need to enter into the transfer window. So we're not stupid. 

'We know January transfer windows are not where we really want to be. We're committed to this club at every level.'