St James' Park

Delima

1 hour ago, Nun tumblers said:

Could we not give the Freeman of newcastle st Jp plot and throw in the car park....give us the same land up Richardson Road or is that to much like nuclear sciences. 

Bookmark this lads & lasses. A Nun tumblers post that's legible, grammatically well constructed, coherent and get this......actually agreeable 😉

Makes sense to move the cunt upto Castle Leazes or Exhibition Park and donate the St.James land to the Freemen   *1    *2

*1  The Freeman are wankers

*2  I've got shares in The North Terrace

Edited by Groundhog63

4 hours ago, Nun tumblers said:

Could we not give the Freeman of newcastle st Jp plot and throw in the car park....give us the same land up Richardson Road or is that to much like nuclear sciences. 

You seem to be quite an angry fella.

The club don't own the land St. James' Park is on, the council do. Anyway, getting agreement from the Freemen to use the Castle Leazes site wasn't an issue in 1997 and iirc @LFEE suggested that it probably wouldn't be if we were to propose to build a new stadium there again.

The issue in 1997 wasn't the Freemen, the council or Dolly Potter, the council were probably going to approve it but it because clear that the final decision would have been called-in by the government for a public inquiry due to English Heritage objecting to the impact on Leazes Park. John Hall then spat his dummy and withdrew the application rather than seeing the public inquiry through.

Edited by Jackie Broon

7 hours ago, Ben said:

I think the council's priority now should be to get more people living in the city centre, you can buy a 3 bedroom apartment on grey street which is stunning for £250k, I went on Thursday with the wife and it was busy but nobody actually lives in the city centre.

I do. it’s bloody mint. 

6 hours ago, Nun tumblers said:

nuclear sciences :lol: 

Too right I'm fucking angry .

I wouldn't give Cashley another Meg

Enough was enough and it broke my heart.

Our whole family have had season tickets at one time or another 2 sons the dragon & granddaughters, 

My 3 grandsons haven't a hope in hells chance of getting in  .

Leazes Park is a shithole especially after dark.....why not make a beautiful landscape in front of Leazes tce and give us the the empty needled duck pond for a 75,875 super staduim just like for like  .

I mean the residents facing the eyesore that is the eaststand would be chuffed to buggery ,I mean nufc is the heartbeat of our city everytime we try to move the club on some [nope] finds a rare victorian bottle or a endangered worm or moth .

27 minutes ago, Nun tumblers said:

Our whole family have had season tickets at one time or another 2 sons the dragon & granddaughters, 

Leazes Park is a shithole especially after dark.....why not make a beautiful landscape in front of Leazes tce and give us the the empty needled duck pond for a 75,875 super staduim just like for like  .

I mean the residents facing the eyesore that is the eaststand would be chuffed to buggery ,I mean nufc is the heartbeat of our city everytime we try to move the club on some [nope] finds a rare victorian bottle or a endangered worm or moth .

I agree entirely with everything you’ve written except the use of [nope]

Really don't want to move away from St James Park like, love our stadium and its position in the city is unique. Makes for a great atmosphere through out the whole city on match day. Is it now impossible to extend the gallowgate, I've seen the mock ups before and thought they looked good but did Ashley sell land behind to make the impossible or somthing?

40 minutes ago, Nun tumblers said:

You seem to be unnecessarily angry because there is no current indication at all that a) the club are planning to build a new stadium on Castle Leazes, or anywhere else, or b) that the council or Freemen would be against it if they were to.

19 hours ago, Nun tumblers said:

giphy.gif

21 hours ago, Nun tumblers said:

Honoured to nominate this for this year’s Nobel Prize

Dobson built old Eldon Square before dickie grainger fucked us  .

Then the council smashed it to smithereens for that dreadfull monstrosity that sits aroond hippy green,Funnily enough freinds of a rundown dump with a few thick as mince mallards never said a dickies

Edited by Nun tumblers
Typo

I can remember walking up Northumberland Street and some mad auld wifeys asking me to sign a petition to block John Halls new stadium, she said we've had loads of sunderland fans signing it,

I cannot post what I did to her table becayse I've already got points on my licence on here