St James' Park

Delima

6 minutes ago, NE27 said:

I'm not a vet or owt but I'd say it's dead.

You mean to say ‘is metabolic processes are now 'istory! 'E's off the twig! 'E's kicked the bucket, 'e's shuffled off 'is mortal coil, run down the curtain and joined the bleedin' choir invisible!! 

On 15/01/2023 at 21:59, bobbydazzla said:

You mean to say ‘is metabolic processes are now 'istory! 'E's off the twig! 'E's kicked the bucket, 'e's shuffled off 'is mortal coil, run down the curtain and joined the bleedin' choir invisible!! 

:icon_scratch: It’s an ex-parrot? 

Bit random but no hand rails on the stairs is a bit of an issue, my dad can get a bit wobbly on his feet (esp after a few pints!) and he actually fell over coming down the stairs after the Fuham game (thankfully just backwards onto his arse), theres nowt to hold onto so he kind of needs me to walk right infront of him so he can hold onto my shoulders/hips.

Edited by IzzyIsak

34 minutes ago, IzzyIsak said:

Bit random but no hand rails on the stairs is a bit of an issue, my dad can get a bit wobbly on his feet (esp after a few pints!) and he actually fell over coming down the stairs after the Fuham game (thankfully just backwards onto his arse), theres nowt to hold onto so he kind of needs me to walk right infront of him so he can hold onto my shoulders/hips.

I’d try and contact the club about that, imagine it would get resolved fairly quickly as it would probably flag as a health and safety issue?

Just now, Stifler said:

No, what makes you say that?

No Knowledge whatsoever but why would the council put £3.5 million into a project that would restrict the expansion of St James ? 

2 minutes ago, Ben said:

No Knowledge whatsoever but why would the council put £3.5 million into a project that would restrict the expansion of St James ? 

Was this recently? If so, perhaps the plans have been amended so that SJP can be expanded? Fuck knows tbh. 

1 minute ago, Ben said:

It’s not the council putting the money in, it’s the North Tyne Combined Authorities organisation. They put in money to developments etc that attract businesses to the area. It has nothing to do with the council.

I still don’t see how that has lead you to believe that they are blackmailing the club. Blackmailing them for what?

Just now, Stifler said:

It’s not the council putting the money in, it’s the North Tyne Combined Authorities organisation. They put in money to developments etc that attract businesses to the area. It has nothing to do with the council.

I still don’t see how that has lead you to believe that they are blackmailing the club. Blackmailing them for what?

To pay for the land to expand, as I say I no nothing about this but if that deal goes through is expansion off the table ? 

6 minutes ago, Ben said:

To pay for the land to expand, as I say I no nothing about this but if that deal goes through is expansion off the table ? 

The council don’t own the land.

The land is owned by a private developer.

53 minutes ago, Ben said:

OK so if this deal goes through expansion is impossible 

To a mirror image of the Leazers end yes, but I fail to see why you think the council have the desire or ability to blackmail the club.

14 minutes ago, Stifler said:

To a mirror image of the Leazers end yes, but I fail to see why you think the council have the desire or ability to blackmail the club.

Nee bother I'm out of my depth with council matters