St. James' Park

Delima

The SD signs are no more. What should happen now?   

387 members have voted

1. 1. The SD signs are no more. What should happen now?

• The ground should be kept as 'clean' as realistically possible, with any replacement signs erected only in the most subtle fashion, with the most visually prominent sections remaining clear
    • Some significant/large signs would be fine, but not to the same amount/extent as the SD signs - providing that NUFC actually benefits from those revenue opportunities
    • The SD signs can be replaced with something else exactly like-for-like - providing that NUFC actually benefits from those revenue opportunities
    • They own the club, they can do whatever the hell they like, paint it green for all I care
  2. 2. Is it important that the 'Newcastle United' text on the East Stand is changed to something not in the SD font?

7 minutes ago, Manxst said:

this.

“The trials will take place at the home stadiums of Championship club Cardiff City, as well as four Premier League outfits – Man Utd, Man City, Chelsea and Tottenham.

Which means that some Newcastle United fans can look forward to be safe standing at Chelsea (currently Saturday 12 March), Tottenham (currently Saturday 2 April) and Man City (currently Saturday 7 May). United having already played away at Man Utd this season.“

I thought the trials were for a limited area of home fans

1 minute ago, Consettmag said:

A bit random, but does anyone know the name of that new song they play prior to kick off. Not blitzkreig, Going home, home Newcastle, blaydon races or carmina burana…the other one😂

Big River?

Should be playing a few Sam Fender tracks. 

Play God is great tune. If you could get a clean version of Will we talk MK mix then you've got 2 fresh local songs which will least a while.

He's be Buzzing off his tits about it as well

• Rich changed the title to St. James' Park: SD signage should be gone by “end of November” (Staveley)

Soon… 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-10192315/Newcastle-confident-agree-Saudi-sponsorship-deals-rid-Sports-Direct-branding.html

“Newcastle are confident they WILL be able to agree sponsorship deals with Saudi Arabian companies by the end of November as new director Amanda Staveley reveals work is in progress to get rid of Mike Ashley's Sports Direct branding from St James' Park.”

”'The Sports Direct signs I'm looking forward to coming down. It's a slight frustration when I go into the stadium and I try and take a picture which doesn't have Sports Direct in it.“

1 minute ago, Rich said:

Soon… 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-10192315/Newcastle-confident-agree-Saudi-sponsorship-deals-rid-Sports-Direct-branding.html

“Newcastle are confident they WILL be able to agree sponsorship deals with Saudi Arabian companies by the end of November as new director Amanda Staveley reveals work is in progress to get rid of Mike Ashley's Sports Direct branding from St James' Park.”

”'The Sports Direct signs I'm looking forward to coming down. It's a slight frustration when I go into the stadium and I try and take a picture which doesn't have Sports Direct in it.“

Here comes the money!

when-the-money.gif

Can someone who doesn't care about their privacy copy and paste that article, because after about 5 minutes of trying to deactivate all the vendor cookies I gave up when I realised there was about a billion of them and I'd be doing it until tomorrow.

• Rich changed the title to St. James' Park
  • Disco changed the title to St. James' Park ft. Leazes Terrace
  • Nobody locked this topic
  • Rich unlocked this topic