Losing a disk

Wullie

What a sinking feeling. I've been through every DVD box in this fucking house it could be in, and now it looks like I'm going to have to spend money I ain't got on a new Seinfeld season 6 boxset. Fucking livid. It'll only turn up if I do buy one.

Buy a refundable set ;)

Can you not otherwise acquire it, by the by...?

Probably, but if I wanted to do that, I wouldn't have bothered buying the set in the first place. Can't even imagine where it can be, I've not watched that disk in months. Went to put back one I watched a couple of weeks ago, only to find two spaces in the box... but then if that disk had been gone when I took the other one out, I'd surely have noticed. None of it makes sense!  :tickedoff:

Buy a refundable set ;)

Can you not otherwise acquire it, by the by...?

Probably, but if I wanted to do that, I wouldn't have bothered buying the set in the first place. Can't even imagine where it can be, I've not watched that disk in months. Went to put back one I watched a couple of weeks ago, only to find two spaces in the box... but then if that disk had been gone when I took the other one out, I'd surely have noticed. None of it makes sense!  :tickedoff:

*slowly backs away*

;)

Tidy up. You find all sorts of things when you tidy up. ;)

You can also lose things when you tidy up. I'd done an Essay for Uni which had been marked and given back to me. A few weeks ago - complete tip, but I knew where it was. Then I tidyed up. Had a phone call from my lecturer, can I bring the essay back in because he thinks he's marked it a bit harshly and can get a few more marks out of it. Now that I've tidyed up can I find the essay? No.

I've got two of my favourite DVDs behind my desk which have been there for ages...

The desk isn't really a desk, it's more like a chest of draws. It's on carpet floor and is up against the wall, and holds the computer, the television and everything. I can't be bothered to remove everything and put it back again, and i can't just pull it out, cos my bed's in the way - which would mean moving the bed out.

It just aint worth the effort.

So long, Die Hard and Predator.

I've got two of my favourite DVDs behind my desk which have been there for ages...

The desk isn't really a desk, it's more like a chest of draws. It's on carpet floor and is up against the wall, and holds the computer, the television and everything. I can't be bothered to remove everything and put it back again, and i can't just pull it out, cos my bed's in the way - which would mean moving the bed out.

It just aint worth the effort.

So long, Die Hard and Predator.

your are neglecting Die Hard?????