UEFA Cup final tickets

Guest wondermike

Guest wondermike

It's half 12 just wondering if any one has applied for these tickets on uefa.com yet? I just tried but can't find any where that let's you apply apart from Champions League final tickets???  :(

It's half 12 just wondering if any one has applied for these tickets on uefa.com yet? I just tried but can't find any where that let's you apply apart from Champions League final tickets???  :(

yes mate i was thinking that too are they on sale today?

cos i would really like to go

Guest wondermike

On the website say from today at 12 so not sure, just going to keep checking see if it comes up, applied for champions league final tickets aswell would love to take my brother for hsi birthday, especially as the's a outside chance he could go an see his 'beloved' manks there lol. That was simple eneough to apply for mind so hoping for the same format for when the UEFA Cup ones come on!

On the website say from today at 12 so not sure, just going to keep checking see if it comes up, applied for champions league final tickets aswell would love to take my brother for hsi birthday, especially as the's a outside chance he could go an see his 'beloved' manks there lol. That was simple eneough to apply for mind so hoping for the same format for when the UEFA Cup ones come on!

yes i am thinking about applying for them when did they go on sale and whats the chance of getting them?

Guest wondermike

Today aswell I think, they finish on the 18th or 19th though, not to sure it's a lottery draw so anyone has a chance really but only 9,000 for the Champions League one on offer, I think they'll be lots of peopel applying for that one, but my brothers disabled so may have a better chance with a wheelchair and carer package lol

Today aswell I think, they finish on the 18th or 19th though, not to sure it's a lottery draw so anyone has a chance really but only 9,000 for the Champions League one on offer, I think they'll be lots of peopel applying for that one, but my brothers disabled so may have a better chance with a wheelchair and carer package lol

yer good stuff mate hope you get tickets for that one it will be a quality spectacle

i went to the semi final and third place playoff last year at the world cup (ger-ita ger-por)

top level football is the best thing you can ever go to its amazing

so they go on sale in 45 mins?

Nobby - I've just applied for two online at uefa.com.

You're entered into a ballot and they let you know by 23rd March.

I'll flog them on if we don't make it to the final.

how much are the tickets you have gone for, or do they not tell you?

how much are the tickets you have gone for, or do they not tell you?

Their are 4 Categories;-

Cat 1 - £80

Cat 2 - £65

Cat 3 - £50

Cat 4 - £30

Those figures aren't exact but will give you some idea. I just applied for a couple of the cheap ones.

I did have 2 Cat A's in the box but changed it as I my bottle went TBH. I do fancy one english side getting to the final and being able to flog them on if I have to but I'm not THAT confident to risk being left with 200 quids worth of tickets to an AZ - Zulte final or something daft like that!!

Guest ChickenKiev

The name of the ticket holder and his/her ID number will be printed on the ticket(s) allocated. Id will be requested upon entry to the stadium.

The name of the ticket holder and his/her ID number will be printed on the ticket(s) allocated. Id will be requested upon entry to the stadium.

Read that but I doubt whether they'll actually enforce it. How can they? I ordered TWO tickets and I'll give one to my old man if we get there. Theres no law saying we've got to enter the stadium together and I gave my national insurance number.

I think it's designed to put 'black marketers' off TBH.

Ive just applied for them, you can get two per application mind the prices are a bit of a rip-off imo, and a word of warning for all you rogues out there when you apply you have to give your passport or driving licence number which is cross referenced with a data base full of banned people, plus they say there will be spot checks at the ground but im not sure about that one  :coolsmiley:

Just wondering, if I apply for tickets and get offered them will I be obliged to buy them. As I'd love to go to the UEFA Cup Final, but only if it is Newcastle playing.

would also like to know this

Just wondering, if I apply for tickets and get offered them will I be obliged to buy them. As I'd love to go to the UEFA Cup Final, but only if it is Newcastle playing.

would also like to know this

No doubt you could just sell them on, probably make a nice profit.

Also, pardon me if i'm being a bit thick here, but how do we know who we'll be sitting with? Is there a neutral bit for these tickets?

this is the neutral bit, but if we got to the final i would expect it to be like a home match