Telephone message from "MSC"

Howaythelads

I just had a telephone call from some b****** scrawny neck telling me "MCS" has a message waiting for me if I dial 0871 2303341.

Tosser must think I was born yesterday.  I'd really like to get hold of the twat.

If you get a call from this lot tell them to f*** off and put the phone down.

Guest Gemmill

Had a few of these on  my answer phone.  Ignored them.  There's people doing it saying that your package is ready for delivery etc.  Scamming twats.  Unfortunately there are probably enough people falling for it to make it a profitable enterprise.

0871 isn't a premium rate number though, it's national rate. However, the companies that own them have a deal with BT so that they can cream off some of the increased call charge. The original idea was to enable easy to remember numbers for major companies i'd imagine.

www.saynoto0870.com is a cracking site to get around these numbers if you need to ring any national company. It details alternative numbers, many of which are freephone or local rate direct numbers.

0871 isn't a premium rate number though, it's national rate. However, the companies that own them have a deal with BT so that they can cream off some of the increased call charge. The original idea was to enable easy to remember numbers for major companies i'd imagine.

www.saynoto0870.com is a cracking site to get around these numbers if you need to ring any national company. It details alternative numbers, many of which are freephone or local rate direct numbers.

Ok, I thought it was a premium number. So you reckon this firm would have done a deal with fucking BT, eh?

use that all the time and they save me a fortune in phone bills. Ridiculous when you're put on hold for 40 mins paying a premium rate number.

'Your call is of our utmost importance, please hold.....'

[email protected], fk off

deffo use the saynoto0870.com site

use them all the time