Duff's Dive

Guest Saint Andy

Guest Saint Andy

bollocks. he could have kept his feet , he chose to go down rather than shoot.

Remember Drogba before he stopped going down easily? He's a much better player now.

(ps what does QIA stand for?)

:lol: There was absolutely fuck all contact. Big difference between making sure you get given a clear foul (Taylor on Saturday) and cheating, which was what Duff did.

Precisely.  I don't see how he has any right whatsoever to go down under zero contact.

Guest TheOrder

Couldn't care less to be honest. It was a foul, and he had every right to go down, just like Heskey last weekend.

You won't complain if we lose the UEFA Cup final to a dive then?

It's never going to be eradicated from football, and that wasn't the worst dive I've ever seen tbh

Guest Saint Andy

Couldn't care less to be honest. It was a foul, and he had every right to go down, just like Heskey last weekend.

so which foul did you see? I didn't see any contact at all.

unless you think being pushed wide of goal is a foul.

don't get me wrong, I want goals, but not like that.

Not sure why he'd want to dive there, he'd already done the hard work ,ball already passed the keeperand had a tap in. What's the point in risking missing the pen when you can just stick it into an empty net yourself?

Pretty much the same as Adebayor last night. For some reason wanted the pen rather than the easy goal.

Guest Bramble OG

Dont like it but if other teams/players do it and benifit from it with no punishment then it we would be crazy not to try it

Why does he continually stop with the ball between his legs, pretend to have constapation and positions his body as though hes shitting a brick, then pass it away?

Decent performance though, ignoring the opposition. Nice dive.