On your day off...what do you do?

Jay Jay Sea

I'm at home today and the wife is at work and the bairn is at nursery then at her Gran's.  What do you do when the house is quiet.  Right now I'm combining online poker with Newcastle Online.  Peace and quiet.  Marvellous.  Maybe a pint or two later.

What do YOU do on your day off?

Lie-in, DIY, few frames of snooker, round of golf, bit of guitar, few films, haircuts, bank, post-office, dry cleaners...

All the stuff the weekend is too short for or opening hours dictate.

You need more than one Captain Caveman?

Pretty much every day is my off day cause i only have to go onto uni 2 days...i know this thread was supposed to be for people who are valuable to society but i thought i'd just chip in haha....

So everyday i pretty much turn the metal up loud...watch some shit....play guitar til my fingers are sore then rest a bit....play the old xbox every now and again.....that kinda stuff :D

Guest TheDutchman

When I have an off day I always sleep til noon. Then watch a movie or do some groceries and some household things like washing or cleaning :angel:. Wich is not very bad when the radio is turned on! Or I go downtown (Amsterdam), have a drink or go to the cinema. I wish every day was a day off. I love it!

Guest Gemmill

I'm at home today and the wife is at work and the bairn is at nursery then at her Gran's.  What do you do when the house is quiet.  Right now I'm combining online poker with Newcastle Online.  Peace and quiet.  Marvellous.  Maybe a pint or two later.

What do YOU do on your day off?

Like you, I like my poker days off.  The best days off are where you just do fuck all tbh.  Obviously if you're taking a few days off you want to have something planned, but for a one-off, you can't beat a bit of lounging.

Unless i have something planned - nice long lie - in, usually after a few the day b4 as i don't care if im hungover or not. Bit of PS2 or a DVD and generally doing fuck all. Usually, unless i have/need to leave the house will fail to get ready/wash/not be a stinking bastard on me days off

Lie in and catch up on the sleep I've missed during my working week, sometimes I'll just doss around all day doing nowt constructive ather times I'll go into town do abit of shopping etc.

Not possible apparently ;)

Lie in and catch up on the sleep I've missed during my working week, sometimes I'll just doss around all day doing nowt constructive ather times I'll go into town do abit of shopping etc.

Not possible apparently ;)

I didn't think so, but it works for me too.

I'm on holiday at the mo, but got exams next week so most of my times been taken up by that. Squuezed in a few trips to the gym though.