John Barnes

Mr. Slugworth

Yeah I think it was just before KO, he went along the whole bench high fiving everyone, was soo class and soo American :lol:

Plus we want to watch out, he could get tapped up at this rate!.......... was much better than Barnes!

Guest Gemmill

John Barnes and Colin Murray - dream presenting combination.

Murray's decent, I reckon. 

Shambolic, more like. He's worse on the radio, granted, but he's definately no TV presenter.

He's ok man.  Does alright on the European Poker Tour too.

John Barnes and Colin Murray - dream presenting combination.

Murray's decent, I reckon. 

Shambolic, more like. He's worse on the radio, granted, but he's definately no TV presenter.

He's ok man.  Does alright on the European Poker Tour too.

The Poker tour is about his level, i can't abide him as a proper presenter. And he's crucified Fighting Talk.

Colin Murray's a wank who tries too hard to be funny, and looks too much like David Baddiel for him to have any credibility what so ever.  Plus he supports the "red men".  Fuckin "red men"  ;D.  Come on "black and white men".

I like Colin Murray meself, have met him n all and seemed sound enough n all. Probs not the best suited for football.

I agree Mosley, Fives coverage aint the best but i'd prefer 2 listen to Helm/Royel over Motson/Lawro anyday

The worst part is that John Barnes has actually come on leaps and bounds since his early days as a presenter.

He is much better on his own proper show because there he can just talk normally about football.

His autocue reading skills have also improved, he's not as smooth as Linekar/BBC but he has that cheap Channel 5 charmless charm to him.