If just over 12 months ago...

Guest TheOrder

We would sign Duff and he would be s***, thats not even mentioning the dive! I would rather have him rape my dog twice a day than dive tbh!

i suppose this should be in the duffs dive thread, but i dont think its likely that diving is ever going to be stopped, would you rather teams dived against us to get results and we played honestly when opportunities to go down arised and lost points due to it? i think it evens itself out over time and its sadly part of the game.

Evens itself out? Thats the kind of thing pathetic old pro's say when they try to justify the factthat players blatantly cheat.

We would sign Duff and he would be s***, thats not even mentioning the dive! I would rather have him rape my dog twice a day than dive tbh!

i suppose this should be in the duffs dive thread, but i dont think its likely that diving is ever going to be stopped, would you rather teams dived against us to get results and we played honestly when opportunities to go down arised and lost points due to it? i think it evens itself out over time and its sadly part of the game.

Evens itself out? Thats the kind of thing pathetic old pro's say when they try to justify the factthat players blatantly cheat.

i dont agree with cheating or diving but i think its true, overall!

hopefully we'll have a different manager.

Just what Newcastle United need. A change of manager.

We're already a f****** laughing stock ffs!

And we'll continue to be one with such an incompetent manager at the helm.

A laughing stock who's team is in the last 16 of the UEFA cup. Has a good chance of qualifying for Europe again. And has performed heroics with the worst injury pileup in the clubs history.

Word.

I'd say we have little chance of progressing further than the next round of the Uefa Cup, and mid table mediocrity bekons in the league. As for injuries, they've only be highlighted to such an extent because Roeder has failed to address the gaping holes in our squad during the last two transfer windows.

A laughing stock who's team is in the last 16 of the UEFA cup. Has a good chance of qualifying for Europe again. And has performed heroics with the worst injury pileup in the clubs history.

Word.

I'd say we have little chance of progressing further than the next round of the Uefa Cup, and mid table mediocrity bekons in the league. As for injuries, they've only be highlighted to such an extent because Roeder has failed to address the gaping holes in our squad during the last two transfer windows.

nice and optimistic fan i see

Word.

Honesty - a bad thing?

Word.

Honesty - a bad thing?

what has honesty got to do with anything? i dont expect him to lie about what he thinks, i just think its pessimistic.

Word.

Honesty - a bad thing?

what has honesty got to do with anything? i dont expect him to lie about what he thinks, i just think its pessimistic.

Pessimism or optimism is irrelevant, the facts are that Roeder has fucked up.

Word.

Honesty - a bad thing?

Pessimism or optimism is irrelevant, the facts are that Roeder has f***** up.

i said optimistic, and as you say pessimism and optimism is irrelevant to fact so you should have realised i was referring to not progressing in the uefa and the mid table mediocrity.

Guest TheOrder

Word.

Honesty - a bad thing?

Pessimism or optimism is irrelevant, the facts are that Roeder has f***** up.

Make a poll then. See who actually beleives that.

You'll find out, you're one the few. But obvoiusly, for thinking otherwise, we're inferior supporters, aye?