Fans last night

Guest maxy

Hi everybody,

I'm a Liverpool fan but also a HUGE sympathiser of your club. I always try to follow Newcastle game when they play on telly (even if here in Switzerland its always easy) and last night I managed to get few highlights of the game from Eurosport. Between the actions they showed 3 Toon Army fans bare chested and covered in Tatoos. Its not the first time I see them, perhaps they are very well known in St James Park, but I ask why they are always bare chested even if in deep winter? I attended several games in Anfield and never seen anybody bare chested in the chilly weather.... Is it some sort of "Tradition"?

its a silly thing that started in a champions league game few years ago.

We were playing barca in spain and it started peeing down, so the lads too their tops off, and hailf the spaniards in madrid fainted with the sight.

kinda stuck from there )

[at least thats first time i recall seeing barechests at away euro games]

Hi everybody,

I'm a Liverpool fan but also a HUGE sympathiser of your club. I always try to follow Newcastle game when they play on telly (even if here in Switzerland its always easy) and last night I managed to get few highlights of the game from Eurosport. Between the actions they showed 3 Toon Army fans bare chested and covered in Tatoos. Its not the first time I see them, perhaps they are very well known in St James Park, but I ask why they are always bare chested even if in deep winter? I attended several games in Anfield and never seen anybody bare chested in the chilly weather.... Is it some sort of "Tradition"?

pervert :tickedoff:

i was there last night and we sang a song for ages about something to do with never wanting to go home and having the best time of wor lives

anyone know the words

'come on you Geordies sing, we know we're going to win, Geordie boys will take over Glasgow, don't wanna go home, don't wanna go home, this is the best trip I've ever been on.'

Was it that?>

i was there last night and we sang a song for ages about something to do with never wanting to go home and having the best time of wor lives

anyone know the words

'come on you Geordies sing, we know we're going to win, Geordie boys will take over Glasgow, don't wanna go home, don't wanna go home, this is the best trip I've ever been on.'

Was it that?>

whats the tune?

anyone know the words

Was it that?>

whats the tune?

Sloop john b.

Guest eyeball_tickler

Hi everybody,

HUGE sympathizer?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_prem/6327099.stm

O0

its a silly thing that started in a champions league game few years ago.

We were playing barca in spain and it started peeing down, so the lads too their tops off, and hailf the spaniards in madrid fainted with the sight.

kinda stuck from there )

[at least thats first time i recall seeing barechests at away euro games]

Bit strange considering they're miles away. Shame it doesnt have the same effect on the cockneys and mackems.

Hi everybody,

Incredible.  Not one person has seen this for what it is.

WUM

JFT39