Done my back in

GM

I'm having a right old time of it this week...

Flu bug at the start of the week, managed to get back to work by Thursday, only to get food poisoning from something I ate on Thursday night...

Felt a bit better this morning, but bent over to pick something up off the kitchen floor this morning and now I've done my back in.

System shutting down I reckon.  :(

Flu bug at the start of the week, managed to get back to work by Thursday, only to get food poisoning from something I ate on Thursday night...

Felt a bit better this morning, but bent over to pick something up off the kitchen floor this morning and now I've done my back in.

Wasn't a chinky was it?  ;)

Wasn't a chinky was it?  ;)

Not a chinky but an Enchilada. Reckon that was the culprit. Bloody foreign food... :lol:

Currently have a hot water bottle wedged between the back of my seat and my lumbar region. Taking a couple more Ibuprofen in an hour. Not good like, not good. This sort of thing should only happen to people over 50.

Guest Snow_Bunny

Currently have a hot water bottle wedged between the back of my seat and my lumbar region. Taking a couple more Ibuprofen in an hour. Not good like, not good. This sort of thing should only happen to people over 50.

My 31 year old brother is in a similar situation, he can't get out to work or drive due to a severely bad neck, back and shoulder. He is in a right state. The fact that he drinks scotch to numb the pain doesn't help matters

My 31 year old brother is in a similar situation, he can't get out to work or drive due to a severely bad neck, back and shoulder. He is in a right state. The fact that he drinks scotch to numb the pain doesn't help matters

You have to be on a wind-up?

Guest Snow_Bunny

No, deadly serious!

No, deadly serious!

Are we related? :o

Guest Snow_Bunny

No, deadly serious!

How like? Do you drink scotch to numb the pain too? :coolsmiley:

No, deadly serious!

Aye :o

You met Wullie? Sound lad like, but he does like to do these wind-ups where he pretends to be some lass... ;)

This made me think how funny it would be to sign up but not tell your relative who is also a member of the forum and really wind them up :lol:

Like NE5 and his brother Mick! Oh shit I wasn't supposed to say was I?

Guest Snow_Bunny

No, deadly serious!

Aye :o

You met Wullie? Sound lad like, but he does like to do these wind-ups where he pretends to be some lass... ;)

Nice to know my brother is not the only nutter on the planet to mix alcohol with strong pain killers  :lol:

Saw Wullie last night I think, is that the one with Oor Wullie as his avatar? Seems like a cool dude. I'm not on a wind up either, geniune member here!  :uglystupid2: