Britney Spears has shaved her head!

Guest Snow_Bunny

That page is taking forever to load for me anyway. Attention seeking bitch anyway! Oh no I have more money than I know what to do with, woe is me! I know I will go back to my trailer trash roots and get married once a year! Oh people are bored of that and of me showing my minge off! What can I do next....

Guest Snow_Bunny

That page is taking forever to load for me anyway. Attention seeking bitch anyway! Oh no I have more money than I know what to do with, woe is me! I know I will go back to my trailer trash roots and get married once a year! Oh people are bored of that and of me showing my minge off! What can I do next....

My thoughts entirely. She's always depressed. If I had as much money as her I'd never be sad again.

Guest Snow_Bunny

Can someone steal the image and put it up on here? I want to see the skinheeeadddd!

I would but don't know how. The page wouldn't upload for me either at first but I just kept refreshing it

Britney Spears Bald? Pop-Princess Britney Spears Shaves Head

By Tashi Singh

Feb 17, 2007

Britney Spears bald? Yep, as crazy as it sounds, Britney Spears is now Britney Shears.  Spears recently had one of the shortest rehab visits in modern history. TMZ.com is reporting that after Spears checked-in to rehab, she refused to stay and checked out -- less than twenty-four hours later.

Now our favorite Pop-Tart has shaved her head!

Britney left her Malibu home Friday evening and paid a visit to a Tarzana salon.  A source at the salon tells Us, "Britney came in and said she wanted them to shave her head." According to the source, when the hairdresser refused, "Britney grabbed the hair clipper and started doing it herself."

But Britney's night of self-defiling had only just begun.

Spears went to a hair salon on Ventura Blvd in the San Fernando Valley, reports X17 Online. She had called someone from the salon, which was closed, to come back and open the doors just for her. 

X17 photographers say she was crying in the car for ten minutes before she went inside. She then went inside and did the deed herself -- picking up the shears and shaving her head.

http://www.postchronicle.com/news/original/article_21264650.shtml

Has she got her minge out more than once?

Guest Snow_Bunny

Has she got her minge out more than once?

Think so, hasn't she aired it about 3 times now?

Wonder if this means Britney's next release will be a cover of something by:

http://pub.tv2.no/multimedia/TV2/archive/00120/sinead_o_connor_200_120944a.jpg

Could only be an improvement on her offerings to date...