'Er Indoors...

GM

So, I was wondering, how many blokes on here suffer from the tyranny of the domineering woman?

You know the sort, chews your ear off when you roll up home pissed having said you were popping up the shops for a newspaper...hardly your fault you got sidetracked, but she still sees fit to knock ten shades of shit out of you with the frying pan.

Midds lady rules with an iron fist like. :lol:

Only when I've been a "lying, devious fat twat" apparently.  :cheesy:

Tell her she should know how to utilise a fucking trip switch first. :lol:

Generally speaking, women and electric devices don't mix well. Unless their cock-shaped and battery-powered.

Midds lady rules with an iron fist like. :lol:

Only when I've been a "lying, devious fat twat" apparently.  :cheesy:

Tell her she should know how to utilise a fucking trip switch first. :lol:

Can't believe she called an engineer....fucks sake.  :cheesy:

Some women are just daft, Midds.

Last night, I dared to question my lass if she was alright as I'd noticed that we'd been racing through our stock of toilet rolls recently...big fucking mistake.

Daft bint's been using it to clean the bathroom, instead of using a cloth. So we've been using about a roll every two days. The shopkeeper downstairs must think I've got permanent fucking dysentery.

Female logic is plainly just beyond comprehension sometimes.

Last night, I dared to question my lass if she was alright as I'd noticed that we'd been racing through our stock of toilet rolls recently...big fucking mistake.

Daft bint's been using it to clean the bathroom, instead of using a cloth. So we've been using about a roll every two days. The shopkeeper downstairs must think I've got permanent fucking dysentery.

I specifically showed her exactly what to do if the leccy ever went off too. Not exactly fucking rocket science is it? Knew she wasn't listening at the time. Too busy craning her neck round the door watching Sex and the fucking City iirc.  :idiot2:

Distinct lack of trouser wearing in this thread.

Wrong. Plenty of it. Just being done by the wrong gender, that's all...

Someone with your domineering figure should not allow them self to be bossed about by a woman man!

Someone with your domineering figure should not allow them self to be bossed about by a woman man!

Turn that thought on its head. If I became "domineering", how long do you reckon it'd take before I got accused of being a wife-beater? Serious question.

And who do you think the Police would believe first?

Precisely...

Turn that thought on its head. If I became "domineering", how long do you reckon it'd take before I got accused of being a wife-beater? Serious question.

And who do you think the Police would believe first?

Precisely...

No one was saying 'kick her in the c**t' if she doesnt obey you  :lol:

Guest Snow_Bunny

Using a toilet roll to clean the bathroom?  :idiot2: Is she too lazy to get a cloth?

Can't understand that logic at all like!!