Todays FA Cup games

Skirge

We're fucking shite aren't we.

Pearce really is a stupid fucking twatface twat. How can he drop Isaksson after his performance last week for an average half-fit keeper. And how many times do we need to play this 5-3-2 shite to know its shite for building attacks. Totally bossing the ball but can't get anywhere with it unless Trabelsi gets it...and thats only due to his individual abilty rather than any form of tactic...if we turn this round it will be in spite of Twatface Pearce. The twat.  >:(

Guest kingdawson

We're f****** s**** aren't we.

Pearce really is a stupid f****** twatface t***. How can he drop Isaksson after his performance last week for an average half-fit keeper. And how many times do we need to play this 5-3-2 s**** to know its s**** for building attacks. Totally bossing the ball but can't get anywhere with it unless Trabelsi gets it...and thats only due to his individual abilty rather than any form of tactic...if we turn this round it will be in spite of Twatface Pearce. The t***.  >:(

Great way to stand by your manager.

Pearce really is a stupid f****** twatface t***. How can he drop Isaksson after his performance last week for an average half-fit keeper. And how many times do we need to play this 5-3-2 s**** to know its s**** for building attacks. Totally bossing the ball but can't get anywhere with it unless Trabelsi gets it...and thats only due to his individual abilty rather than any form of tactic...if we turn this round it will be in spite of Twatface Pearce. The t***.  >:(

Mate I made that point 20 minutes ago, didn't see your post.  Isaksson is an absolutely world class keeper, yet this fat cunt is in goal.  I would have fuckin money on yous as well, that said I still think you'll win, come on citeh.

What like Spurs fans are sticking by Martin Jol.  Every Spurs MB "Sack that fat cunt now", Jol has far overachieved with a club like Tottenham

Mate I made that point 20 minutes ago, didn't see your post.  Isaksson is an absolutely world class keeper, yet this fat c*** is in goal.  I would have fuckin money on yous as well, that said I still think you'll win, come on citeh.

;) ;) ;) ;)

Guest kingdawson

What like Spurs fans are sticking by Martin Jol.  Every Spurs MB "Sack that fat c*** now", Jol has far overachieved with a club like Tottenham

Stevie your lies never cease to amaze me. Have a look at the sack jol thread right now on GG where absolutly no one agrees with sacking him. It about 8 pages long of some wannabe itk claiming jol was getting the boot.

Stand by him? I've wanted the cunt out for months. He's a fucking shite manager, he doesn't care about my club and is a TWAT. He's just lucky he has this persona from his playing days that spares him from the widespread national critism he deserves.

PS: Ole, Ole, indeed.  :uglystupid2:

Stand by him? I've wanted the c*** out for months. He's a f****** s**** manager, he doesn't care about my club and is a t***. He's just lucky he has this persona from his playing days that spares him from the widespread national critism he deserves.

City playing well today mate.

Guest kingdawson

Stand by him? I've wanted the c*** out for months. He's a f****** s**** manager, he doesn't care about my club and is a t***. He's just lucky he has this persona from his playing days that spares him from the widespread national critism he deserves.

Dont understand how you can call him a c*** or a t*** though. Fair enough he may not be a good enough manager but does seem like a top bloke.

p.s you lot would be winning now if you had midooooooo ;)