Colin Farrell. Wtf is going on here?

Parky

How did this piece of wood crack the Hollywood studio system?

I laughed nearly all the way through Alexander so much so that my girlfriend who was 'trying to get into it' left the room.

I think someone told him it wouldn't matter if he played it with a 'clotted' Irish accent. :rofl:

There's absolutely no light in his eyes and they never reflect any kind of mood change...He is camera dead.

Now he turns up in 'The New World' and completely slaughters that as well, I nearly left and was just stopped in time by the arrival of Christian Bale on screen. There is an immediate intelligence about Bale that makes Colin come across like the bloke who likes waiting at the bus stop and heckling people.

Will someone clear up this mystery for me?

I've never been that impressed with him, but I thought he did an alright job in Phone Booth (think that was it).  To be honest, I've not seen him in much.  I can't even think of another film I've seen him in.  He's in Daredevil, but I ain't see it, but he was good according to me mate. 

I agree though, he does come across a bit thick. 

When the Welsh and the Irish took over Hollywood we had the likes of Burton, Harris etc...Hard men who came through the theatre  and could steal a scene from an angel. This Farrell thing is really winding me up.

Not as bad as Farrell though 9...huh?

That other one metioned earlier who is basically a girl....Flower Bloom....What is going on!!!?

Have the male leads started sleeping with the execs or what?

Not as bad as Farrell though 9...huh?

That other one metioned earlier who is basically a girl....Flower Bloom....What is going on!!!?

Have the male leads started sleeping with the execs or what?

Or the exec's just give jobs to people that will 'sell', and not necessarily the talent?

Guest Alan Shearer 9

Norton isn't worse than Farrell, I find him more irritating though. Farrell is dumb and harmless, Norton thinks he's a serious artist on par with his acting to Brando.

Sickening fekin nonsense.

Btw 'The New World' is absolute pap of the highest order.

"Hey lets put the inner voice 'voice overo all over it Terence....Cause you know its alright being lyrical, but we need

to make sure people know what's going on.

She learns English in about 5min and has no ( . ) ( . )

Guest Alan Shearer 9

there are no people in the industry with serious acting talent anymore; whatever happened to the Swcharzenniggors, the Stallones, people who could carry a film on there little finger with pure acting talent?

Guest Snoopy

And from a woman's point of view....Colin Farrell is NOT good looking in my opinion. Not in my eyes anyway. He's too girly. I like manly men. :D

Guest Snoopy

Nope, don't like him either. Totally not my type.

He's not girly though. But I don't think he's all that like most women do. :)

Guest Snoopy

Well none of those movie stars for a start. I hate soppy men, and I hate men who are "in touch with their feminine side" as in my opinion, men don't have a feminine side!

I like manly men! Bring on the macho boys! ;) :lol:

If another woman says Brad Pitt is good looking I will scream. He looks like a 5 year old boy!