Sick of everything

Guest smoggeordie

Guest smoggeordie

Ive fucking had enough of everything. I just want to crawl into a hole and not exist anymore. Hate my course, lost my girl, friends are a bunch of nobs. Everything is just fucked up going wrong and I want out  :'(

Im quite similar, lost the girl, the course is s***, no job, friends with some people id rather not be, my social life has gone to s*** because theres nothing to do in shitty Newry, im not down about it though, i just look to the future, i just try and get a job, go to new places, meet new people, go with new girls and just really get on with what time i have, i felt down and felt like s*** so many times its just not worth it anymore, so chin up and take my advice, there is always a way to improve what you have, no matter how bad it is :)

can't understand why you arre posting this...pm'ing some i can understand,but opoening yourself up to anyone seems bizzarre ??

anyhoo,my advice...try and get away from it for a week or so and do something to take your mind away from it,the return may give you a fresh perspective.

Seriously guys - if you can't be sympathetic when someone's clearly having a genuinely bad time then just shut the fuck up.

NSG - chin up mate. Things are always darkest just before the dawn. :)

Ive f****** had enough of everything. I just want to crawl into a hole and not exist anymore. Hate my course, lost my girl, friends are a bunch of nobs. Everything is just f***** up going wrong and I want out  :'(

Best bet is to keep you head up and believe everything will work itself out and will be ok, keep yourself busy and before long you will be right as rain again. Just don't let yourself slip into self loathing and lumbering around in self pity, that makes it worse.

I know what that's like, when it seems like everyone you know is being a prick, and nothing is going right. You've just got to keep on going, even though it seems like it doesn't change anything, if you keep on going you will come out the other side. As Scy says, keep busy and don't let yourself wollow in it. If you feel really bad, then swallow your pride and go and see a doctor.

I hope you get everything sorted man.

Seriously guys - if you can't be sympathetic when someone's clearly having a genuinely bad time then just shut the fuck up.

NSG - chin up mate. Things are always darkest just before the dawn. :)

Seriously GM, if you're feeling depressed and in need of a sympathetic ear, don't expect it on a footy forum ffs.

NSG, snap out of it man, any lass that makes you this unhappy isn't worth getting that unhappy about.