Roeder "We need fans!!"

Skirge

Stupid prices for what's bound to be a shit game where we play shit.

Aye, we'd like more fans, but it ain't gonna happen for prices like that.

The Blackburn game is £1 for kids and £5 for adults. That's how it should be, especially for a game like this.

Stupid prices for what's bound to be a s*** game where we play s***.

Aye, we'd like more fans, but it ain't gonna happen for prices like that.

The Blackburn game is £1 for kids and £5 for adults. That's how it should be, especially for a game like this.

Lets be fair if it was blackburn in the champions league final with the club paying the fans to turn up, Ewood park would still be less than half full.

Ticket prices should be lower though, especially midweek.

Missing only my second game in about three years at home. Got an important exam on Friday morning.

I think we could be looking at the first sub 20,000 attendance of the modern age.

Take note Freddie Shepherd. Cup games should be fiver kids and 15 quid adults. Maybe even lob in a few deals like free kids ticket with two paying adults. Better than the embarrassment of a half empty stadium.

Tbh £15 isnt too bad for European football. You would pay that for a seat at a League One match. In fact i did a few seasons back down at Bristol City when they hsoted Notts County

Guest Geordiesned

Dear Freddy

20000 x £20 = £400000 + shit atmosphere

40000 x £10 = £400000 + good atmosphere

It's not that fucking hard to work out!

Yours, skint of Whitley Bay

Guest micmania1

What kind of support is that? £35 for a league game - no complaint! £20 for a cup game and you all start blaming the price for you not going. Your not there to watch the other team, your there to support Newcastle.

People complain about how the tea play but how are they supposed to believe in therself if the fans don't?!?!

Theres a club 10 miles down the road for people like you!!!

Guest micmania1

If you really can't afford it after planning in advance then fair enough otherwise theres no excuse.

People call sunderland fans then go and do the exact same thing thereself!

What kind of support is that? £35 for a league game - no complaint! £20 for a cup game and you all start blaming the price for you not going. Your not there to watch the other team, your there to support Newcastle.

People complain about how the tea play but how are they supposed to believe in therself if the fans don't?!?!

Oh do be quiet. The amount of money i've put in the NUFC coffers over they years is staggering and that applies to a lot of people i know. Its their choice if after years of let downs, they decide to give one unappealing Thursday night game a miss for one reason or another.

Guest micmania1

Oh do be quiet. The amount of money i've put in the NUFC coffers over they years is staggering and that applies to a lot of people i know. Its their choice if after years of let downs, they decide to give one unappealing Thursday night game a miss for one reason or another.

Thats what is called crap support. I don't care how much you've put into them in the past. This isn't the past!

Thats what is called crap support. I don't care how much you've put into them in the past. This isn't the past!

that post = sack of shit.

Guest micmania1

PART TIMERS! Just like them little charva kids who everybody complains about. Your not much different yourself when it comes to the crunch!

I can afford it, but I'm not gonna go.  ARCH NEMISIS OF SOOPAFAN, WITH POWERS COMPARIBLE TO SOOPAFAN :drac:

Could be arsed to go to Frankfurt like, but can't be arsed to go to St James for this match.  On call that day so I could get called into work anyway.

What is silly is that if you take the most expensive ticket (£53) on a normal match day, the same seat is is £22 for UEFA, thats a 59% decrease. If you take the least expensive normal match day ticket (£32) it is now £20, a 38% decrease.

If you were to reduced all the tickets by as much as the most expensive ones then the cheapest would be only £13 pounds, which seems a much more reasonable price.

Could be argued that this is just representative of the sort of people likely to attend the game though...