Next season what are you doing?

Stevie
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I think there's every reason to be optimistic for the future.  I feel more optimistic now than at any time since Souness took over.  Next season we have Michael Owen coming back, we surely will strengthen particularly at the back, and there's no reason why we can't finish in the top 6.

Even if we were utter shite, I'd still be getting a season ticket next year because I'm a mug, but I've been thinking about it and I can't work out whether sales will go up and down.  I hope it's a season ticket sell out again.  So what are you doing next season?

I'll be renewing. It took me long enough to get a season ticket and i certainly aint chucking it now. Ive watched a lot of poor football whilst being a season ticket holder and ive also watched a lot of good football. I'll still be there next season.

Guest andynufc84

Used to have a season ticket in the Sir John Hall Level 7 next to the away fans, I had to give it up as I work shifts involving weekend work.

I thought I couldn't really have my ticket due to my job but a few people I work with still manage to go to the match so I think I'll be having a new season ticket for 07/08, gone are the days when KO was saturday 3pm every week.

I'm also quite optimistic at the minute as well about us next season.

At present, I won't be renewing. It's getting too expensive for me - I had to borrow money of my folks to buy this season's, and I haven't even started paying them back as yet, due to having to buy a new car.

I'll be picking and choosing my games next season.

well after 30 years with a season ticket i jacked in at start of 06/07 season and i will go back when we look as though we are going in the right direction again both on and off the pitch with roeder at the helm who knows but the transfer target mess we end up in every window makes me doubt this.

imho the souness legacy lives on to haunt us and will take a while to recover from and a new managment structure at the top ie shepherd may change my mind and eventually renew.

well after 30 years with a season ticket i jacked in at start of 06/07 season and i will go back when we look as though we are going in the right direction again both on and off the pitch with roeder at the helm who knows but the transfer target mess we end up in every window makes me doubt this.

imho the souness legacy lives on to haunt us and will take a while to recover from and a new managment structure at the top ie shepherd may change my mind and eventually renew.

not having a go biggs but why is now different to other times in the past 30 when we were obviously going backwrads yet you renewed?

im renewing...ive got a good seat and a great bunch of lads around me.it just seems part of my life i cant give up,now if some of the players on the pitch knew the passion of the fans, who knows we might win something,cause there's a couple who dont realize what your average bloke goes through 1. to finance the whole thing and 2.the sheer frustration of some games.

lets not forget our travelling fans, there needed too,and costs them more than my season ticket.

not having a go biggs but why is now different to other times in the past 30 when we were obviously going backwrads yet you renewed?

Expectations are somewhat higher. Ironic, eh.