Goal 2: Living The Dream

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Has anyone seen this film?

Saw the first one which was ok from a local sites point of view but not much else. I don' t fancy seeing the sequel but I wonder how they go about getting "Santiago Munes" from Newcastle to Real Madrid. I'm guessing they try to make it look like a swap for Owen as I'm pretty sure their film cameras filmed Owen's press conference.

2 out of 5 review from the BBC: -

http://www.bbc.co.uk/films/2007/02/05/goal_2_2007_review.shtml

I really liked the first one, obviously my opinion was multiplied because of the Newcastle connection, but i thought it was a decent film all-in-all tbh. Good story, good characters, fantastic shots of the city and the stadium, etc - all in spite of a very corny ending.

I'm sure i'll see the second one at some point, but i'm not really that bothered.

"Santiago's fancy footwork in the Premier League piques the interest of Real Madrid coach Rudi Van Der Merwe, who buys the hotshot as part of an exchange deal for Michael Owen."

Thanks for solving the mystery.

Never realised Rutger Hauer was in this one!

Santiago Munes is driving to Real Madrid when he picks up a hitchhiker played by Rutger Hauer.

"Santiago's fancy footwork in the Premier League piques the interest of Real Madrid coach Rudi Van Der Merwe, who buys the hotshot as part of an exchange deal for Michael Owen."

Thanks for solving the mystery.

Never realised Rutger Hauer was in this one!

Santiago Munes is driving to Real Madrid when he picks up a hitchhiker played by Rutger Hauer.

people say i look like him.

Bastards.

So he picks up the Real Madrid coach and drives him to Madrid?

I was joking. Rutger Hauer plays the bad guy in an 80's horror/thriller film called 'The Hitcher' about a man who gives a lift to a hitch-hiker who turns out to be a serial killer.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Hitcher

watch what your saying, Rocky is one of the best films ever made, shouldn't be compared to such bollocks

Ok....like Rocky V but about football. :D

Any film that ends with us beating Liverpool for a Champion's League spot is good in my book though.

• 2 years later...

:lol: You bumped this shit for that.

I picked my jaw up off the floor when I seen it in the paper. At first I thought Madam Tussauds made a wax work of him!

BTW, its not photoshopped, hes in the next one :lol: