Goal 2: Living The Dream

LoveItIfWeBeatU

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/2/2c/Goal_iiidvdfull.png

Fuck me no wonder they chose Robert's freekick against Liverpool for the first Goal movie, the lead bloke looks exactly like him.

Shame he wasn't left-footed like. But why let a little thing like that get in the way eh?

Clearly the producers never thought of that when they made it.

I work for blockbuster so I watched this last night, it's out monday. He plays for Mexico, they don't win the world cup, the film's not even about him it's about two England players in 2006. Not a great film by any stretch of the imagination, Goal was good, Goal 2 was poor Goal 3 was poorer.

I just wanted to smash the screen when Fat Ash had his cameo, no doubt splurging the Milner money on paying for his 1 line.

Guest Roger Kint

Just watched Goal 3 after downloading it last night.

Absolute s***

That is all

Hmm ironically i am downloading this right now with about 2 mins left to go. Actually tempted to cancel although i am doing it for my nephew

Never realised Rutger Hauer was in this one!

Santiago Munes is driving to Real Madrid when he picks up a hitchhiker played by Rutger Hauer.

Santiago Munes is driving to Real Madrid when he picks up a hitchhiker played by Rutger Hauer.

So he picks up the Real Madrid coach and drives him to Madrid?

I was joking. Rutger Hauer plays the bad guy in an 80's horror/thriller film called 'The Hitcher' about a man who gives a lift to a hitch-hiker who turns out to be a serial killer.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Hitcher

Great film.

It only took 2 years and 4 months for someone to appreciate that joke.

what film was his cameo in??

Goal 3, he's watching a world cup match and tells someone to fuck off.

Ever the recluse that Mike Ashley.

I work for blockbuster so I watched this last night, it's out monday. He plays for Mexico, they don't win the world cup, the film's not even about him it's about two England players in 2006. Not a great film by any stretch of the imagination, Goal was good, Goal 2 was poor Goal 3 was poorer.

I just wanted to smash the screen when Fat Ash had his cameo, no doubt splurging the Milner money on paying for his 1 line.

:lol: What did the great man say?

First film was ok, mainly because of the Toon... second film was appalling. There is one line in the second film that is one of the most unintentionally hillarious in history. Real Madrid are lining up for a CL game and the commentator says something along the lines of "What a formidable team. Littered with quality. Zidane, Carlos, Raul, Beckham..... Harris". That along with the naff scenes of his 9 year old brother stealing his 100 grand sports car and driving it around Madrid like Ayrton Senna made me realise it is a comedy.

First film was good for a sports film, if not only because we nabbed fourth from Liverpool and it had Anna Friel.

Second film is just as clichè as you'd expect it to be, and it's utter shite.

Third film, just... wtf?

Holy fucking shit, I just watched a scene and:

One of the lead characters was playing a game for England at the World Cup, got a bad tackle and.................... DIED!

:kinnear: :dowie: :facepalm:

Just seen Mike's scene, fucking cringeworthy :lol: Hes standing there like a gimp bobbing his head, then he turns and says "fack owf peeekaaay" to some tard

http://i575.photobucket.com/albums/ss196/mmurphy6_photo/Pique.jpg?

Was he talking to Taylor? Can he not tell them apart either?

One of the lead characters was playing a game for England at the World Cup, got a bad tackle and.................... DIED!

:lol: What?!

Just seen Mike's scene, fucking cringeworthy :lol: Hes standing there like a gimp bobbing his head, then he turns and says "fack owf peeekaaay" to some tard

Paul Kelmsley?

Yep

Seriously man :lol:

He got crunched, next thing he is in an ambulance having a seizer , the next scene is in a graveyard with him being buried :lol:

Seriously man :lol:

He got crunched, next thing he is in an ambulance having a seizer , the next scene is in a graveyard with him being buried :lol:

Sounds mint!

Just seen Mike's scene, f***ing cringeworthy :lol: Hes standing there like a gimp bobbing his head, then he turns and says "fack owf peeekaaay" to some tard

Paul Kelmsley?

Yep

According to Piers Morgan in the Sunday Mail, Ashley paid £3 million for his cameo!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1192798/Piers-Morgan-Unfair-Manchester-United-winger-Ronaldo-knows-dreams-Real-Madrid.html

Scroll to the bottom of the page