local nutters.

madras

every area has it's own round here we have.................

"psycho nutcase  man"...very red face,always in barbour jacket,caught him once arguing with a traffic sign then as i approached he point at the ground and stared intently as if looking at something(basil fawlty style)

"the kid with the coat".....goth type who even in last years heat wave wouldn't take off the full length leather coat.

"bob"..big old bloke walking a tiny dog,jogging bottoms,desert boots,grey sweatshirt and wild grey hair,will say stuff like "give me your money,I'm robin hood" to total strangers

"myra spindley"....tall skelton of a woman,hasn't smiled in the 14yrs i've been here,her 3000 ciggie a day cough can scare small children and adults retch on seeing her swallow the phlegm after the cough.

sorry if any of you recognise yourselves....what nutters down your way.

Guest Bellers

There's a women with bright red hair down the street who goes round telling people various stories, one of which involved her meeting the queen and prime minister because all of her family died of cancer...

Many wierd people here in Lincoln. One woman who shouts stuff to herself at a quite incredible volume - she can usually be seen on a Wednesday night.

Then theres the Big Tissue guy who gives toilet paper to passers by.

Plenty of others too.

Guest TheOrder

The infamous Johnny Decker.

Ah yes, I remember him. Then theres Willie Telford (tramp and nutter, not sure). Rumours did the rounds he played for Leeds in his prime, and was really smart back when he was finacially secure.

There used to be one who got into my local when I lived in Manc who called himself Jonny Disco. He looked and smelled like the local tramp but would go round the various pubs on karaoke nights, do a couple of songs and then piss off.

There used to be one who got into my local when I lived in Manc who called himself Jonny Disco. He looked and smelled like the local tramp but would go round the various pubs on karaoke nights, do a couple of songs and then piss off.

What a guy. :lol:

Many wierd people here in Lincoln. One woman who shouts stuff to herself at a quite incredible volume - she can usually be seen on a Wednesday night.

Then theres the Big Tissue guy who gives toilet paper to passers by.

Plenty of others too.

got a few mates from lincoln and it does seem to be a nutter hot spot.....and isn't the pyewipe getting expensive these days,grubs nice but expensive.

The Heaton Bus Toucher - so called because he always hangs around bus stops in Heaton. If people are waiting for the bus, he hides around the corner until the bus comes. Usually wears shorts, even in winter and often has a walkman on, with 80s style walkman headphones. Has been seen touching the bus when he gets off and then licking his hand. Also often gets off a bus and goes straight across the road to wait for a bus going the way he's just come.

Ronnie - Old bloke who looks a bit like those troll figures that were big for a while in the 90s. Stands in his doorway wearing a vest, muttering and singing.

Jimmy - Looks like a Scouser, but he isn't. Ends everything he says with "Ye Knaa", a regular in my local corner shop where he only ever seems to buy cheap lager or turps.

There used to be this lad in Leicester who used to go around town all day pretending to be a car, you know going brrrrrrrrrmmmmm as he walked around, eeeeeeeeekkkkkk as he turned corners and so-on, so my mate gave him a steering wheel, totally made his day!! :lol: I reckon most people in Leicester would know car-boy.

There's a load of nuts in Manchester though, too many to mention really, but there's this one lad who gets on the 192 and does one of two things. Either he sits at the front and laughs his head off, or he gives the whole bus a rendition of whatever his favourite song of the moment is at the top of his voice accompanied by a dance routine that has seen him slide along the floor and swing from those handle things like a monkey. He's a proper nutter!! :lol:

There is this kid who used to be asked to be called "The Lion King" and every time you said it to him he would growl :lol: He became a ref and done one of my games, found out after the match we had played 55mins one half, thought i was shattered!

He is always done the bookies now smoking roll ups and betting on the "hot tips" he has been told, complete weirdo and apparently has a new gf he got off the net :)

Guest toonarmy1810

The fanny magnet! My mate who runs idols dressed him up in a sunderland shirt and a red and white thong on the stage before a derby a few years back and let the fans show there appreciation!!

Hes a total legend , im sure he's still knocking about the bigg market somewhere

Long live the magnet!!!

There's a load of nuts in Manchester though, too many to mention really, but there's this one lad who gets on the 192 and does one of two things. Either he sits at the front and laughs his head off, or he gives the whole bus a rendition of whatever his favourite song of the moment is at the top of his voice accompanied by a dance routine that has seen him slide along the floor and swing from those handle things like a monkey. He's a proper nutter!! :lol:

Ahh, the 192. Used to get that from Piccadilly to Heaton Chapel (ish) on a regular basis. It was always full of nutters but didn't ever see the singing one :lol:

Ahh, the 192. Used to get that from Piccadilly to Heaton Chapel (ish) on a regular basis. It was always full of nutters but didn't ever see the singing one :lol:

had to double check for the sex of the nutter on the 192........

Wassen' me  :hmm:

hey indi..you totally sure it were a blerk....not just a chappish looking wifey.?

hey indi..you totally sure it were a blerk....not just a chappish looking wifey.?

Erm, I don't think there's much chance of anyone mistaking me for a blerk like :lol:

Erm, I don't think there's much chance of anyone mistaking me for a blerk like :lol:

yes i know....but i think heffer would have been impolite