Preston walks off Never Mind The Buzzcocks

Decky

Fair play to him for taking exception to jibes against his wife tbh. I'd like to think most blokes would do the same. Except you, Decky, obviously.

it's a comedy show,you don't go on if you can't hack it,take it or give it back.

bit like on here(if only some would learn)

If he goes on a show like that he must be pretty stupid not to expect some jibes and it was hardly shocking comments, just banter like most guest get. If you marry someone you have met on a celebrity reality show who is a dizzy, blonde media whore and you can't take banter about it you really shouldn't go on Buzzcocks and shows of the like.

Guest Snow_Bunny

Fair play to him for taking exception to jibes against his wife tbh. I'd like to think most blokes would do the same. Except you, Decky, obviously.

My thoughts too catmag. good on Preston for standing up for his wife

Bloody hell, it's not like they've just collared him on the street and set about her is it?

This is a celebrity chap with a celebrity wife on a show that takes the piss out of celebrities every week.

Guest Snow_Bunny

Bloody hell, it's not like they've just collared him on the street and set about her is it?

This is a celebrity chap with a celebrity wife on a show that takes the piss out of celebrities every week.

:knuppel2: He'd have been in deep shit had he not done something so he may as well have looked willing  :crazy2:

:knuppel2: He'd have been in deep s*** had he not done something so he may as well have looked willing  :crazy2:

i disagree, he had the hump right from the start when they were mocking HIM not his wife, he could have easily walked off had something about him been said instead of his wife by the way he was acting.

Guest Snow_Bunny

:knuppel2: He'd have been in deep s*** had he not done something so he may as well have looked willing  :crazy2:

i disagree, he had the hump right from the start when they were mocking HIM not his wife, he could have easily walked off had something about him been said instead of his wife by the way he was acting.

I was taking the piss. I haven't even seen the clip so am basically talking shit and adding nothing to the conversation

Nevermind The Buzzcocks has been around long enough for people who appear on it to know, that they'll find some aspect of their life to rip the piss out of. If he couldn't take it, then he shouldn't have agreed to go on. It was obvious they'd take the piss of the Big Brother/Chantelle thing, and lets face it, The Ordinary Boys had one decent - but nothing more album and then went right down the toilet, of course they were going to take the piss out of that.

If he really didn't expect to have the piss taken out of him then he's a naive prick.

Guest Snow_Bunny

Simon Amstell is a complete cock totaly unfunny hes a fucking nobody. well done Preston for sticking up for his lass.

Agree about Simon Amstell. He's an ugly bastard too  O0