Treble for tonight

Guest WalkervilleMag

I'm gonna go for Man Utd/Arsenal/Real/Milan - I'm not as well versed on the lower leagues to bet on them with confidence right now.

This, except that I, against my principles, have a draw in Celtic - Milan. 100£ If it goes in, well worth it IMO.

I think Milan will be too strong for them.  Went for a Yankee though, so even if they do draw, I'll still be a few quid up.

I don't actually think I'm going to win, I'm usually crap at betting :lol: And betting at four CL-games isn't ideal, as all teams are good and anyone can beat anyone.

Barca to win and Chelsea to win with Drogba to score.  Only works out at about 6/1 but feeling pretty confident with it.

i would be confident with that

I've got to be really - got £50 on it and the missus has got a mean right hook on her!

Barca to win and Chelsea to win with Drogba to score.  Only works out at about 6/1 but feeling pretty confident with it.

I've got to be really - got £50 on it and the missus has got a mean right hook on her!

That worked out well then.

That worked out well then.

aye, could have been better!