Killers tonight

davy_fulla

Anyone going to see them at the arena tonight? Had me tickets for a good few months now but am not as excited as I thought I would be.  Can anyone who went to see them at the academy tell me how good they were and hopefully that I'm in for a treat just to cheer my miseable face up.  Cheers!

Guest Geordiesned

I was at the Academy and they were mint! I don't think they'll be as good at a larger venue tonight but I'll be there though.

Dont laugh but it was similar for The Darkness. Thier gig at the uni was just a big drunken air guitar a thon. Apparently their sound just didnt work at all in the big venues. I think The Killers should do ok at the Arena though.

Some of you Killers fans might know this. When they were warming up this afternoon, they played the same song for about an hour but I can't find any trace of it. Don't know if they played it during the gig, didn't hear it.

The main chorus was "are we human or are we dancers?". Can't find any reference to the lyrics anywhere, suppose it might just be a track they've not seen fit to release. Anyone got any idea what it might be?

Guest smoggeordie

Some of you Killers fans might know this. When they were warming up this afternoon, they played the same song for about an hour but I can't find any trace of it. Don't know if they played it during the gig, didn't hear it.

The main chorus was "are we human or are we dancers?". Can't find any reference to the lyrics anywhere, suppose it might just be a track they've not seen fit to release. Anyone got any idea what it might be?

They did play a song towards the end that noone seemed to recognise like.

He was much better than the Radio 1 gig, I can only assume the set up at the radio gig much have been shite!

Thoroughly enjoyed it last night, however I kept thinking how good it must have been at the Academy...probably never get to see them play there again either.

Think the unfamiliar song second off last was called Shadowlight or sommit. Quite dancey, really like it.