Pranks - your best and worst ones

Guest Knightrider

Guest Knightrider

I got the postman a belter yesterday morning, we have a funny letterbox thing where you have to push your hand right in, anyway I saw him walking down the street and thought I'm gonna get the bastard here, so I picked up the wet sponge from the sink and crept below the letterbox, as his hand come through the door, I rubbed his hand with the wet sponge, all I heard was "urrrrghh" before seeing his hand struggle to get out of the letterbox quickish. I'm sure he heard me pissing myself laughing, as he was muttering a few things. Other times I've stood at the door barking like a dog, and to the postman's credit he once said "har har", must think I'm a right dick like.  :lol:

Serves them right some of them, for leaving me pick me up cards for missed parcels, despite being in and never hearing them knock, I'm sure they knock once and that's it.

I need to think of some new pranks, I was wanting to do a "help, I've been kidnapped" one, but that would probably lead me into seriosu trouble.

:-[  :lol:

Anyway, howay I want to hear your best ones, or the worst ones.

PS I know, really immature and sad, but good fun  >:D

OK.... one of my favourites, was when i was about 13 I think. Spent the afternoon at a friend's house and we were home alone. So looked through his mum's stuff to find all the details about the neighbours.

Then rang the pizza place, put in a order for 2 or 3 pizzas... then went round the house closing all doors, shutters etc.. Set up camp in my mate's room which was upstairs. We waited looking through the blinds.

Sure enough less than 30mins later the moped came down the street and rang the neighbour's doorbell, out he came... and we just couldnt stop laughing :lol:

Once ordered a disabled taxi for across the road, the driver got the full ramp out and the lot before they came out and told him it wasn't theirs. My mate's 'adult' voice was legendary on the phone. :lol:

Worst one - fell out with a mate and left his Mega Drive magazine at the end of his drive with dogshit in the pages. Oh dear.

Cant think of any of the top off my head except when I was about 14/15 me and my mates would ring random pubs like Bart and Lisa ring Moes tavern on the Simpsons and ask the bar person answering the phone to shout out for my 'dad' whos name was things and Drew Peacock and Les Bean.

The laghter in the background was great and we always used to piss ourselves when the embarrased bar person would rant at us down the phone!  :D

One momourable one was when this bloke had shouted out for Phil M'Crackin, the pub erupted in laughter and the furious bloke went " You f****** little bastards this is f****** Seghill ye knaa!, pullin s*** like this ull get yu killed you little c**ts!"

Priceless!  :thup:

Guest icemanblue

My mate had been harping on all weekend about how he couldn't get hold of any, eh hem, stuff. I quickly grew very tired with his constant moaning and decided to do something about it.

I text another of my mates to inform him of my plan. He then rang my mate saying he'd got hold of some quality *stuff* and was on his way round to share the joy. He presented my mate with a tightly bound green bundle in cling-film. We both sat there stifling laughter as he unwrapped it and stared down at what was clearly your everyday plant leaves.

Now, that should have been that. But, no. He proceeded to make a jazz tab from said leaves and actually smoked the whole thing, me and my other mate trying to show some restrain as he offered us some. We could handle it no longer when he sat down, post plant bifty, and exclaimed 'that's some decent shit that like!'. 

OK.... one of my favourites, was when i was about 13 I think. Spent the afternoon at a friend's house and we were home alone. So looked through his mum's stuff to find all the details about the neighbours.

Then rang the pizza place, put in a order for 2 or 3 pizzas... then went round the house closing all doors, shutters etc.. Set up camp in my mate's room which was upstairs. We waited looking through the blinds.

Sure enough less than 30mins later the moped came down the street and rang the neighbour's doorbell, out he came... and we just couldnt stop laughing :lol:

:laugh:

We also did something similar, ordered a taxi for directly across the road, shut all the blinds etc, hid in the upstairs bedroom peering out through the blinds then just as the livid taxi driver was retreating back to his car my mate pushed me into the blinds and they made a hell of a racket and all the comotion blatently gave our position away and the livid taxi driver came storming over and was braying on the door for about ten minutes and shouting 'I know you're in there Im going to tell your mam!"

We were scared shitless cowering upstairs under blankets!

Guest Bellers

Me and a load of mates went on holiday to Ireland. In our hotel we were split into two seperate rooms.

One afternoon a large majority went for a gander round the local village, but me and a couple of other lads didn't want to for some reason or another, so we stayed in the hote prepearing for the night ahead. Anyway when I sat on our window ledge I noticed the lads next door had left the window in their room open. So we walked along the roof into the other room and thought about what we could do. In the end we ended up taking EVERYTHING in the room, their stuff, the light shades, the beds, the lot basically.

When they came back they thought their stuff had been theived it was hilarious, don't know how we managed to keep a straight face so long. Wasn't so fun putting the beds and furniture back together like...

My mate had been harping on all weekend about how he couldn't get hold of any, eh hem, stuff. I quickly grew very tired with his constant moaning and decided to do something about it.

I text another of my mates to inform him of my plan. He then rang my mate saying he'd got hold of some quality *stuff* and was on his way round to share the joy. He presented my mate with a tightly bound green bundle in cling-film. We both sat there stifling laughter as he unwrapped it and stared down at what was clearly your everyday plant leaves.

Now, that should have been that. But, no. He proceeded to make a jazz tab from said leaves and actually smoked the whole thing, me and my other mate trying to show some restrain as he offered us some. We could handle it no longer when he sat down, post plant bifty, and exclaimed 'that's some decent s*** that like!'. 

Done the same thing but with an oxo cube, asking him if it was a nice 'beefy' joint and other one liners. It made him look a right tit the next day after he was told about it all, as he kept going round telling people how stoned he was.

Once on PGL (anyone else go on that? School holiday thing with outdoor activities like quads etc), we used those elasticated bungie rope things to tie one of the lads down to his bunkbed then poured Coke on his head. We were in stitches as he woke up and struggled about but couldn't move.

Nowt special:

On a school trip had vodka in a water bottle and me mate asked if i had any water he could swig on, handed him said bottle and watch gulp down a proper big mouthful.Harsh as fuck. I found it amusing like.

On a PGL trip one kid stuck his balls into another's mouth while he was asleep. And my mate emptied some annoying kids glass of water and pissed in it instead and put it back. I couldn't watch when he took a sip. And we taped up the bedroom door frame of our head of year, he fell through as he tried to break it and sprained his wrist. Couldn't come with us climbing and stuff - Result.

Guest Bellers

Pranks that go wrong:

After a drunken night out a group of us went round a mates house. After more drink people began to fall asleep, so a lad got up and though it would be hilarious to drop one in their faces. So anyway he got up, strolled over to his first victim, and pulled his trousers down to maximise smell. After a couple of minutes of squating and straining  over this blokes face this lad finally dropped one, but got more than he bargained for, he'd followed through...

Pranks that go wrong:

After a drunken night out a group of us went round a mates house. After more drink people began to fall asleep, so a lad got up and though it would be hilarious to drop one in their faces. So anyway he got up, strolled over to his first victim, and pulled his trousers down to maximise smell. After a couple of minutes of squating and straining  over this blokes face this lad finally dropped one, but got more than he bargained for, he'd followed through...

:laugh:

Once on PGL (anyone else go on that? School holiday thing with outdoor activities like quads etc), we used those elasticated bungie rope things to tie one of the lads down to his bunkbed then poured Coke on his head. We were in stitches as he woke up and struggled about but couldn't move.

Yeah PGL was quality, the canoeing and all that shit was shit, we always just said we felt ill and played in the woods on our own. Night times were fucking dodgy though, people always trying to play tricks on you. :lol:

One of the biggest laughs I've ever had resulted from one of the lamest pranks ever. When we were at school in the summer holidays about 12 of us used to go to Scarborough and stay in the Youth Hostel for a week, basically all we used to do was sit on the beach and get as tanked up as we could during the day, before going round all the clubs in town until we found one that'd let us in, then staggering back to the hostel and having to break in to go to bed. Anyway, the prank consisted of....

...wait for it...

...getting someone's towel and moving it round the corner from where he'd hung it up to go in the shower. Good eh?

However, the resulting hilarity was of epic proportions as he ran naked through the hostel, dripping wet, with only his wash-bag covering his bollocks and his hand vainly trying to obscure his arse. :lol:

I remember I was walking back to the room when I heard the sound of a stampeding wildebeest behind me, I turned to see what it was, only to be barged out of the way by a naked lad and watched in stunned disbelief as he charged up the corridor burst through the door and shouted: "You fucking snakes!! Who nicked me fucking towel!?!" There was a deadly silence followed by a roar of laughter and when I got back to the room there were two or three people literally rolling around on the floor laughing. I've never laughed so much in my life, it actually hurt and I was struggling to breath. :lol:

I doubt I've come anywhere near to putting across just how totally hilarious an experience it was, like.

Heres one we can all do....

In your work place everyone has a funny bloke get him to pretend that his sisters lost her legs in a car crash. Go up to someone you dont like and tell him to ask the other bloke the joke about his "dancing sister".

When he replies "my sisters just lost her leg in a car crash" with a serious face (depending on how good he is at pretending) watch the face of the person who asks. To some people in mite sound cruel and kinda crap but its worth it. Give it ago.

Me and a load of mates went on holiday to Ireland. In our hotel we were split into two seperate rooms.

One afternoon a large majority went for a gander round the local village, but me and a couple of other lads didn't want to for some reason or another, so we stayed in the hote prepearing for the night ahead. Anyway when I sat on our window ledge I noticed the lads next door had left the window in their room open. So we walked along the roof into the other room and thought about what we could do. In the end we ended up taking EVERYTHING in the room, their stuff, the light shades, the beds, the lot basically.

When they came back they thought their stuff had been theived it was hilarious, don't know how we managed to keep a straight face so long. Wasn't so fun putting the beds and furniture back together like...

Done the same thing an' all, crackingly funny until the lad with bad ashthma needs his inhaler back...

One of the biggest laughs I've ever had resulted from one of the lamest pranks ever. When we were at school in the summer holidays about 12 of us used to go to Scarborough and stay in the Youth Hostel for a week, basically all we used to do was sit on the beach and get as tanked up as we could during the day, before going round all the clubs in town until we found one that'd let us in, then staggering back to the hostel and having to break in to go to bed. Anyway, the prank consisted of....

...wait for it...

...getting someone's towel and moving it round the corner from where he'd hung it up to go in the shower. Good eh?

However, the resulting hilarity was of epic proportions as he ran naked through the hostel, dripping wet, with only his wash-bag covering his bollocks and his hand vainly trying to obscure his arse. :lol:

I remember I was walking back to the room when I heard the sound of a stampeding wildebeest behind me, I turned to see what it was, only to be barged out of the way by a naked lad and watched in stunned disbelief as he charged up the corridor burst through the door and shouted: "You fucking snakes!! Who nicked me fucking towel!?!" There was a deadly silence followed by a roar of laughter and when I got back to the room there were two or three people literally rolling around on the floor laughing. I've never laughed so much in my life, it actually hurt and I was struggling to breath. :lol:

I doubt I've come anywhere near to putting across just how totally hilarious an experience it was, like.

We did something scarily similar in Yarmouth, although we didnt have any problem getting in clubs, drinks from off licences or anything! We would go in the shop in the day just in shorts, our chests smoother than glass and child like bodies and they would serve us anything :lol:

Let a series of stink bombs off in my class in college and did it two days in a row, i also had a week of stink bombs in my old school where i left them in the same place where everyone gathered before class, i used to be dying with laughter especially when people where yelling "WTF WHY IS THIS SHIT HAPPENING EVERYDAY" :lol: stink bombs rule

My brother was a cruel bastard to me when we were young'uns:

I once woke up from a beautifully dreamy sleep to find he'd parted his butt cheeks over my nose and just as I woke, he farted in my face.  :sad3:

Another time, he did something similar but, to my mind, far worse. We had a spaniel who we'd not had neutered, so invariably the dog's cock would occasionally be a bit "drippy", if you catch my drift...aye, that's right...my bastard brother woke me up by lowering the dog's todger right into my open snoring mouth. :-[

He once cut open one a chocolate cake bar with a hot knife, painstakingly scooped out every last bit of chocolate filling, replaced it with mustard, then carefully re-assembled the cake bar - icing and all, and watched as I bit into it.  >:(

He also put bleach in my goldfish tank for a laugh, just to see me cry when the fish died. :'(

But eventually, I got my revenge. And how...

Bear in mind it was around about 1985, Gorbachev had just come to power in the old USSR and the Cold War was still very much alive, with all the attendant worries about a nuclear holocaust...

So one day, when the folks were out and my brother was upstairs listening to some music and playing computer games, I casually wandered downstairs to the fuse box, flicked the switch to create a "power cut", counted to 5 and then ran back up the stairs, screaming like a motherfucking banshee: "FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKK!!!!!! FOUR MINUTE WARNING!!!! FOUR MINUTE WARNING!!! WE'RE ALL GONNA FUCKING DIE!!!!! GORBACHEV'S PRESSED THE FUCKING BUTTON!!!! SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTT!!!".

He literally shat his pants...

Result!!! :lol: