Daydreaming...

Guest TheOrder

Guest TheOrder

Just in the car today, waiting for my lass to finish uni. Had just finished the chronicle, and was getting quite restless.  All of a sudden a rolling image started playing in my head. It was the UEFA cup final. Kieron Dyer was bombing down on goal in the 77th minute, he cooly slots it away, like the Arsenal goal earlier this season. All the players were bombing towards him, and it was a huge celebration. But there was 10 mins still left to play, and I could see Scott Parker shouting at out players to stay focused. Then I snapped out of it.

I always used to do this on a friday night, thinking about Saturdays games.

Maybe this is an omen?

Maybe I'm on crack :coolsmiley:

Just in the car today, waiting for my lass to finish uni. Had just finished the chronicle, and was getting quite restless.  All of a sudden a rolling image started playing in my head. It was the UEFA cup final. Kieron Dyer was bombing down on goal in the 77th minute, he cooly slots it away, like the Arsenal goal earlier this season. All the players were bombing towards him, and it was a huge celebration. But there was 10 mins still left to play, and I could see Scott Parker shouting at out players to stay focused. Then I snapped out of it.

I always used to do this on a friday night, thinking about Saturdays games.

Maybe this is an omen?

Maybe I'm on crack :coolsmiley:

right, im putting three grand on newcastle to win the uefa cup with Dyer scoring the winner in the final.