Gazza to star in new movie - Final Run.

NG32

Taken from the BBC site

Ex-England and Newcastle United footballer Paul Gascoigne is to play the lead role in a new movie.

He will star in action-horror feature Final Run and will begin shooting the film alongside Lois Winstone, daughter of Ray Winstone, in the summer.

Billed as a cross between Black Hawk Down and Alien, the movie is set in the near future and follows the aftermath of an alien invasion of Earth.

Gazza plays a misguided survivor torn between his own future and humanity's.

The movie is being made by SJB Imperial Film and the former Glasgow Rangers, Middlesbrough and Tottenham favourite is also working as one of the film's producers.

It is hoped Final Run will be in cinemas in early 2008

I've just seen Gazza on SSN, and he looks a lot healthier than he has done.

Apart from the slurred words and drastic shakes. Well he at least had a tan.

Unless he;s playing a recovering alcoholic with a speech impediment then this film is going to be another reason everyone can laugh at Gazza.

If he is playing a recovering alcoholic with a speech impediment, then he could possibly be up for an Oscar next year.

Guest Texasmag

Unless he;s playing a recovering alcoholic with a speech impediment then this film is going to be another reason everyone can laugh at Gazza.

If he is playing a recovering alcoholic with a speech impediment, then he could possibly be up for an Oscar next year.

He wasn't like that at all. There was no slur in his talking.

He wasn't like that at all. There was no slur in his talking.

Yes he was. (am not saying he was drunk, in fact from the shakes i guess he wasn't, you just couldn't understand him, which is going to be a problem for none Geordies who want to watch this film, certainly Americans)

Shaking to fuk as well.