Kids under 12 free. All games this season.

Doug

I have just driven past Macclesfield Towns ground and read that on a massive sign outside the main entrance. Looking after the fanbase of tomorrow, well done Macclesfield.

Take note NUFC board members when you are looking out on the half empty stadium tomorrow night.

Why should we let kids under 12 in for free?  Charge them a fiver or summit.  Letting them go for free would cause lots of problems.

Why should we let kids under 12 in for free?  Charge them a fiver or summit.  Letting them go for free would cause lots of problems.

Kids in for free with a paying adult would make sense for games such as the one tomorrow.

Guest Bramble OG

dont we do some sort of school/kids tickets?...often notice big blocks of kids in milburn L7 next to the away fans when were playing a team with a small away section

Guest *newcastle 4 life*

if u are a member of the junior magpies section, then you get free tickets to see the newcastle reserve games.

i still think they should make under 12's pay a bit less though. (only if it applies to 12 year olds as well though!  :lol:

Look at Blackburn. According to Five Live they're charging bairns £1 for their UEFA game tomorrow night, and season ticket holders are getting big discounts.

We should be doing this. I can't afford to go to all the Cup games because I've not got much money. I'm having to miss tomorrow night. I suppose I could have gone tomorrow instead of Wigan away like, but I've not been away yet this season. Anyway, the point is, if we did things like that, people who find it a bit much to get to all the cup games, would probably go (I would), and with kids discount as well - especially with it being half term this week, the club would probably end up with more money, because there'd be more people going.