Caught doing something mistaken for something else

Tom_NUFC

Anything like this happened to anyone?

I've just been caught.

I bought some Lychee flavoured Rubicon (pop) earlier, and have just been sat here (in my attic) drinking some. Only I didn't like it, so I decided just to open the window and poured it out on the roof. I then noticed the bloke in the flat opposite looking out his window, and he's just watched me tipping a glass of something urine-coloured onto my roof. He waved at me and then made a tipping a glass gesture.

He thinks I've hoyed a glass of piss out my window!

:blush:

Anyone else imagined a naughty boy hundled up in the corner of his loft sneakily drinking a can of Rubicon? :lol:

That's exactly it!

I'm drinking Irn Bru now though - mainly to get rid of the taste of Lychee Rubicon. Mind you Irn Bru could be mistaken for piss as well like.

A few years ago on new years eve my cousin asked me to give a bird my phone number cos he didnt have his on him (and i didnt have his number either), so that she could text me and i would text her his. fuck knows why he didnt ask me to take her number but anyway, after feelin in a position to say yes and reluctantly agreeing, as i was puttin my number in this birds phone, my then girlfriend walked up behind me and saw me puttin my number in a girls phone! what a new year that was!!!

A few years ago on new years eve my cousin asked me to give a bird my phone number cos he didnt have his on him (and i didnt have his number either), so that she could text me and i would text her his. fuck knows why he didnt ask me to take her number but anyway, after feelin in a position to say yes and reluctantly agreeing, as i was puttin my number in this birds phone, my then girlfriend walked up behind me and saw me puttin my number in a girls phone! what a new year that was!!!

Unlike a woman to assume the worst...

A few years ago on new years eve my cousin asked me to give a bird my phone number cos he didnt have his on him (and i didnt have his number either), so that she could text me and i would text her his. f*** knows why he didnt ask me to take her number but anyway, after feelin in a position to say yes and reluctantly agreeing, as i was puttin my number in this birds phone, my then girlfriend walked up behind me and saw me puttin my number in a girls phone! what a new year that was!!!

Unlike a woman to assume the worst...

i know, odd that aint it!

Lychee flavoured Rubicon?

It sounds that pompous i think i'd rather admit to pissing out the window.  :D

It's just pop! But rotten stuff. I've had some of the other flavours - Passionfruit, Guava and Guanabana, and they're all quality, but the Lychee is fucking foul - probably tastes worst than piss.

Lychee flavoured Rubicon?

It sounds that pompous i think i'd rather admit to pissing out the window.  :D

It's just pop! But rotten stuff. I've had some of the other flavours - Passionfruit, Guava and Guanabana, and they're all quality, but the Lychee is fucking foul - probably tastes worst than piss.

What the fuk is Lychee anyway?  :undecided:

A Lychee is slightly larger than a grape, with a hard purple outer shell. The insides resemble the white of an eyeball. It has a distinctive aromatic flavour and the texture of a grape.

...and eating one makes you feel like you're doing the food challenge on "I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here". Like eating a kangaroo's testicle.