UEFA Cup Round of 32 Second Leg thread

Guest BooBoo

m4tt mate , yeah you are right but the second period of match AZ take a full risk  and Kezman will kick their ass. if fener will have third goal  AZ need 4 goal. so there are no chance for AZ..

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

m4tt mate , yeah you are right but the second period of match AZ take a full risk  and Kezman will kick their ass. if fener will have third goal  AZ need 4 goal. so there are no chance for AZ..

you have to come turkey dont worry be happy ahahahahhaha What a big club fenerbahce...

i am proud of you fenerbahce....

HOF quotes right there!!!!! 

you have to come turkey dont worry be happy ahahahahhaha What a big club fenerbahce...

To all Nufc fans, watch how annoying football is. If one of us said something like that at Half Time (!!!) being 2-0 up away from home... you can almost be certain the game would end 3-2 :lol:

Bet it won't happen here though :(

How could you!? :lol:

To all Nufc fans, watch how annoying football is. If one of us said something like that at Half Time (!!!) being 2-0 up away from home... you can almost be certain the game would end 3-2 :lol:

Bet it won't happen here though :(

How could you!? :lol:

Was double bluffing fate 

Totally owned fate on this one 8)

Bye bye Murwinduck, Get your little club and f*** off back to Turkey.

Bit harsh like. :lol:

If i had my own way Turkey wouldnt even be part of Europe

One of my mates, (this is a bit out of order) refers to them as the Mexicans of the EU.  I take it you're of the same mind?